Check your account email address ×

COVID narrative? Or just plain bullshit?

So, according to a study COVID-19 cases and deaths were disproportionately higher in communities with larger Black and Latino populations in the United States.  So why is this only in the United States?  Wouldn't black or latino populations in every country be disproportionately higher? 

Please give me your personal opinion.

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So, according to a study COVID-19 cases and deaths were disproportionately higher in communities with larger Black and Latino populations in the United States.  So why is this only in the United States?  Wouldn't black or latino populations in every country be disproportionately higher? 

medical care in poor areas is worse,  poor latinos and blacks tend to live more packed together therefore spreading the covid easier  than poor whites whose rural medical care is prob even worse that what urban minorities can get 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

medical care in poor areas is worse,  poor latinos and blacks tend to live more packed together therefore spreading the covid easier  than poor whites whose rural medical care is prob even worse that what urban minorities can get 

Blacks have an inherent distrust of the medical profession. Unlike their white counterparts, they don’t run to the doctor with every little ache or pain. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Blacks have an inherent distrust of the medical profession. Unlike their white counterparts, they don’t run to the doctor with every little ache or pain. 

LOL - WHAT??!!??  I needed a good laugh today, thanks.....

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Menthol smokes give you higher risk of covid.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

18 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

It’s true...look at their history and how they were unwittingly used as medical test subjects. Some of you idiots need to crack a book or two.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Thanks.  I was just gonna say that.  OMG!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s true...look at their history and how they were unwittingly used as medical test subjects. Some of you idiots need to crack a book or two.

You are so fucking dumb on so many things but black history and race tendencies top the list!  

You know, I believe you, and I agree with you, yes I've read that.  BUT, when are we going to get over the past, and move forward?  Anyone?  I mean seriously, continuing to push this is just adding fuel to the fire, its not doing any good for racial relations in this country.  I know plenty of people that are not white, that are very good people, and don't play into this history.  They are very happy with their jobs, their fulfillment of the American dream, in their homes with their families.  No different than any of their neighbors, no matter the color.

• Like 3

So were lots of were lots of white people 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks.  I was just gonna say that.  OMG!  :lol: 

You are so fucking dumb on so many things but black history and race tendencies top the list!  

No shit! If Jimmy had a life time of study he'd know blacks have a higher propensity for self-preservation, too!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No shit! If Jimmy had a life time of study he'd know blacks have a higher propensity for self-preservation, too!

He makes up for it with high enthusiasm.  Also, SJW think these high levels are scary.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He makes up for it with high enthusiasm.  Also, SJW think these high levels are scary.  :lol: 

alright, I got to know WTF is a SWJ? I can't keep up on all these accronims

On 3/19/2021 at 8:37 AM, Angry ginger said:

I dont buy medical care in the city's is worse . Not for a second . The best trauma centers in every state are in the city . You have a medical emergency 5 out if 10 times they will bring you to a city hospital.  That said poor people also tend to have state insurance ie no co pay no partial pay so really no reason not to go in . Living close together? Yeah  to a point but a lot if people have large family's and roommates in the city especially 

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So then why is not every soldier in America permoting distrust of the medical field along with the drug Manu corps and sicentests? 

Connect the dots for me