Check your account email address ×

For the dick sucking cop loving faggots....

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Huh? if he gets off parole, and then commits a crime that is a jailable offense of course he would go back to jail..

Look I'm not playing some silly word game with you for some faggot ass gotcha moment like your clutching thread.. So if you're trying to go there you can move along kid. 

Look retard....you said if I’m parole he wouldn’t commit a crime derp derp. As if off parole he’s be free to go on an unincumbered robbing spree 

fucking moron

Ben, you been up all night and still poundin beers or something?  your not making ANY sense.   you want to fix a thing but dont want to punish those that break laws, just want to punish cops and the system??????  and was that  derp or burp from too much suds?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look retard....you said if I’m parole he wouldn’t commit a crime derp derp. As if off parole he’s be free to go on an unincumbered robbing spree 

fucking moron

Wtf are you talking about?? I never said that..

And wtf is this?? You want to play word games and call someone a moron learn how to type a complete fucking  sentence..Derpppppp

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ben, you been up all night and still poundin beers or something?  your not making ANY sense.   you want to fix a thing but dont want to punish those that break laws, just want to punish cops and the system??????  and was that  derp or burp from too much suds?

Yeah lets get rid of all the cops, that will make society more harmonious...that answers everything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The entire justice system needs reform. It’s an incredibly complicated situation that needs complex solutions and outside the box thinking. The problem is so many pockets are lined and so many people employed by it that changing it meaningfully is like trying to change the military. 

True, but aren't most departments like that?  They need clients to justify there own sustained existence. 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

True, but aren't most departments like that?  They need clients to justify there own sustained existence. 

Indeed so but, when the politicians can line their own pockets by creating laws that keep the hopper filled, well.....

Benny's statement, while vague, is pretty much right on the money.  However, I don't believe the solution is that complex. it's just fucking harsh and would never pass our milquetoast society's approval.

The one thing I can appreciate about Muslim countries is it's incredibly harsh penalties for criminal behavior.  They don't have a prison population problem either.  Go finger that!  Meanwhile, violent murderers here get three hots, a cot and cable tv plus, all the boyfriends they can keep until their ultimate sentence is carried out.....a decade plus later.  SMH.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Indeed so but, when the politicians can line their own pockets by creating laws that keep the hopper filled, well.....

Benny's statement, while vague, is pretty much right on the money.  However, I don't believe the solution is that complex. it's just fucking harsh and would never pass our milquetoast society's approval.

The one thing I can appreciate about Muslim countries is it's incredibly harsh penalties for criminal behavior.  They don't have a prison population problem either.  Go finger that!  Meanwhile, violent murderers here get three hots, a cot and cable tv plus, all the boyfriends they can keep until their ultimate sentence is carried out.....a decade plus later.  SMH.

What a fucking moron. 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:55 PM, f7ben said:

Why is it that we have more cops , more laws and are spending more on law enforcement than ever yet apparently we have more crime?

How could that be

Because we have less cops are spending less and have a society that hates law enforcement and looks for any reason to go after them. Every show on network TV in the drama segment including every cop shop is anti cop. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Because we have less cops are spending less and have a society that hates law enforcement and looks for any reason to go after them. Every show on network TV in the drama segment including every cop shop is anti cop. 

You’re dumb as fuck dude. We have more LEO than ever before. More money spent on them than ever before , more prisons than ever before. Just fucking kill yourself you brain dead fuck

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as fuck dude. We have more LEO than ever before. More money spent on them than ever before , more prisons than ever before. Just fucking kill yourself you brain dead fuck

High Bhen.:junk:

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love you too. XXX OOO

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Actually it's kinda the norm, nation wide murder has a 67% conviction rate, assault has 45%,..car theft is the best at 74%

THat's because for some rare reason cop are smart enough to charge them with posession of a stolen motor vehicle. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks for yet another insightful contribution to FS.  Stay in the NASCAR thread.  

No insight is needed to see that you’re a fucking moron...stick to threatening Walmart Greeters.

I’ve listened to you bitch and cry about Muslims for as long as you have been here but now you are a fan of their justice system...makes a lot of sense....bonehead.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No insight is needed to see that you’re a fucking moron...stick to threatening Walmart Greeters.

I’ve listened to you bitch and cry about Muslims for as long as you have been here but now you are a fan of their justice system...makes a lot of sense....bonehead.🤣

Give it a rest, Pouty.  You are as effective and distinguished here as you are in the real world.  :lol: 

BTW, your comprehension is still, just plain, ATROCIOUS. My god.