Check your account email address ×

For the dick sucking cop loving faggots....

Just now, Rigid1 said:

It's not, never said it was.  Population and population density also have an effect

Socioeconomics likely play the largest role but all nations have these issues. The US is the most egregious offender as it relates to lack of rehabilitating people. Our entire criminal justice system is designed to feed itself and grow. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right.....we need more people in jail

what a fucking moron you are

what a rocket scientist you are..  pat ypurself on the back duuuude.  you got me pegged.         hahahahahhaha

im  1000%  for capitol punishment tahD        we have far toooo many living in comfort that should be ashes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Police solve nothing......they are trash

I partially agree with you on both statements. 

Talking to some of my coworkers from other countries though (especially communist China) I’m still glad to live in the country I do. 99% of them are too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Socioeconomics likely play the largest role but all nations have these issues. The US is the most egregious offender as it relates to lack of rehabilitating people. Our entire criminal justice system is designed to feed itself and grow. 

Not necessarily, after taking part in our criminal justice system I had a choice to make when I got out.. I choose to start caring about myself and have done quite well. Other than traffic infractions I haven't been in trouble in 33 years. Now my crew I ran around with kinda kept doing the same shit, a few are dead, a few still continue down the same path with the same results. It comes down to choices and what you want out of life. I'm thankful I was incarcerated at a young age with plenty of time left to turn my life around. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Not necessarily, after taking part in our criminal justice system I had a choice to make when I got out.. I choose to start caring about myself and have done quite well. Other than traffic infractions I haven't been in trouble in 33 years. Now my crew I ran around with kinda kept doing the same shit, a few are dead, a few still continue down the same path with the same results. It comes down to choices and what you want out of life. I'm thankful I was incarcerated at a young age with plenty of time left to turn my life around. 

Well I’m glad it worked out for you but there are people here that say Felons are fucked and don’t deserve a second chance...make them black and it’s even worse. 

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I partially agree with you on both statements. 

Talking to some of my coworkers from other countries though (especially communist China) I’m still glad to live in the country I do. 99% of them are too. 

The entire justice system needs reform. It’s an incredibly complicated situation that needs complex solutions and outside the box thinking. The problem is so many pockets are lined and so many people employed by it that changing it meaningfully is like trying to change the military. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I’m glad it worked out for you but there are people here that say Felons are fucked and don’t deserve a second chance...make them black and it’s even worse. 

Well in reality they are, it the real world looking for employment not going to be easy, the job market for a felon is so limited. You can't hold an employer to task for it, that's not right..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well in reality they are, it the real world looking for employment not going to be easy, the job market for a felon is so limited. You can't hold an employer to task for it, that's not right..

Background checks for non violent crimes should be limited to 36 months and there should be no laws forcing disclosure of any non violent crime

There....problem solved

Next

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I understand that but there are people here that say they should be fucked and don’t deserve a second chance.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand that but there are people here that say they should be fucked and don’t deserve a second chance.

Look at the moron above prattling on about turning people to ashes and blah blah blah

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Okay, they can have that opinion. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Look at the moron above prattling on about turning people to ashes and blah blah blah

No shit...fucked in the head.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Okay, they can have that opinion. 

It’s a shitty opinion and as I have mentioned before Second Chances for Felons is one of the good things Trump did.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Because criminals don't care about commiting crimes, don't care about the people they effect, don't care about the consequences, and don't care about themselves. See it every day..They frankly just don't give a shit about anything.

That has a lot to do with up bringing..

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You asked why crime is up, I looked out the window and told you. Criminals don't care about anything, most of that has to do with up bringing.

Spot Fucking On! Without a doubt, that has alot to do with it. I've had a saying for quite some time now.........."In alot of cases, animals are better parents than human beings".

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Background checks for non violent crimes should be limited to 36 months and there should be no laws forcing disclosure of any non violent crime

There....problem solved

Next

So a career burglar would be a good choice as an employee for a home remodeling gig?? 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

So a career burglar would be a good choice as an employee for a home remodeling gig?? 

Is the career burgler out of jail and having not committed a crime in 3 years????

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a shitty opinion and as I have mentioned before Second Chances for Felons is one of the good things Trump did.

You don't believe in the death penalty for severe crimes?

Just now, snoughnut said:

You don't believe in the death penalty for severe crimes?

There’s 2.3 million people in prison in the US. How many of them would you like to kill?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's a tough line. I've tried to help people over the years, I got fucked over every single fucking time. I won't help people out anymore, I look out for me and my family now and that's it.

How long should convicted violent killers be cared for on death row??     talk about  REtards   you say we need reform but want to take care of assholes that have no respect for human life and will kill for the fun of it.    and IM the dummy   you stick with that       a person that commits a non violent crime that falls in the felony catagory like a oui doesnt deserve to be burnt to a crisp  you morrons.     WOW

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is the career burgler out of jail and having not committed a crime in 3 years????

Well yeah, he's on parole for 5 years, if he violated that he would go back to jail for a long time as he is a career felon

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

There’s 2.3 million people in prison in the US. How many of them would you like to kill?

Let's start with the ones who are on death row for an eternity and let's also make sure that the evidence is overwhelming. I'm certainly not one to advocate for the death penalty unless the evidence is rock solid. Intentional murder and child rapists should be put to death immediately.

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well yeah, he's on parole for 5 years, if he violated that he would go back to jail for a long time as he is a career felon

So once off parole he won’t go back to jail for burglary if caught?

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Let's start with the ones who are on death row for an eternity and let's also make sure that the evidence is overwhelming. I'm certainly not one to advocate for the death penalty unless the evidence is rock solid. Intentional murder and child rapists should be put to death immediately.

I have no real opinion on capital punishment. It’s such a rare circumstance it really is meaningless in the context of discussing why the US incarcerates people at such a high rate.