Check your account email address ×

For the dick sucking cop loving faggots....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

So once off parole he won’t go back to jail for burglary if caught?

Huh? if he gets off parole, and then commits a crime that is a jailable offense of course he would go back to jail..

Look I'm not playing some silly word game with you for some faggot ass gotcha moment like your clutching thread.. So if you're trying to go there you can move along kid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Let's start with the ones who are on death row for an eternity and let's also make sure that the evidence is overwhelming. I'm certainly not one to advocate for the death penalty unless the evidence is rock solid. Intentional murder and child rapists should be put to death immediately.

spelled out nicely for the ,,,,,,,,,,    not too bright.                   :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Yeah because this country hasn’t wrongfully executed people or locked up innocent people for years. The poor and POC get fucked over by the judicial system on a daily basis and there is no arguing that. Throw in the fact that prisons are big business and the system is completely fucked.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because this country hasn’t wrongfully executed people or locked up innocent people for years. The poor and POC get fucked over by the judicial system on a daily basis and there is no arguing that. Throw in the fact that prisons are big business and the system is completely fucked.

Also a lot of innocent victims of crimes, murders, rapes that the aggressors of those crimes have never been caught or prosecuted, also a lot that have gotten off scott free due to errors in the system..I think a lot more crime is gotten away with than wrongfully prosecuted.

Like my town, in 2020 we had 31 homicides, 11 arrests. 127 shootings with 38 arrests..so a lot more are getting away with crime than are being prosecuted..

How many homicides and shooting in your town compared to arrests for those crimes?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Also a lot of innocent victims of crimes, murders, rapes that the aggressors of those crimes have never been caught or prosecuted, also a lot that have gotten off scott free due to errors in the system..I think a lot more crime is gotten away with than wrongfully prosecuted.

Like my town, in 2020 we had 31 homicides, 11 arrests. 127 shootings with 38 arrests..so a lot more are getting away with crime than are being prosecuted..

How many homicides and shooting in your town compared to arrests for those crimes?

Where the fuck do you live ?

47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Huh? if he gets off parole, and then commits a crime that is a jailable offense of course he would go back to jail..

Look I'm not playing some silly word game with you for some faggot ass gotcha moment like your clutching thread.. So if you're trying to go there you can move along kid. 

:lol:

Beating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

On 3/12/2021 at 7:55 PM, f7ben said:

Why is it that we have more cops , more laws and are spending more on law enforcement than ever yet apparently we have more crime?

How could that be

the fatherless home rate 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

the fatherless home rate 

Shush now dont be bringing in reality here, like the failure of the welfare system.  Maybe we should decriminalize mowing people down on the sidewalks, or poor robbers stealing from people.

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you live in a shitty town with inept Cops...doesn’t change anything I said.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Shush now dont be bringing in reality here, like the failure of the welfare system.  Maybe we should decriminalize mowing people down on the sidewalks, or poor robbers stealing from people.

Nope...just shoot more unarmed black dudes in the back right Woolie. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you have no clue what life is like in many urban areas, doesnt change anything Tony said either.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...just shoot more unarmed black dudes in the back right Woolie. 

Yeah sure Jim, you keep repeating that like a trained fucking parrott.  bbbbbGAWKKK!

Edited by DriftBusta

So you have no clue what life is like in many urban areas, doesnt change anything Tony said either.

Here comes the white knight riding in from his house on the hill and I didn’t say it changed anything Tony said now did I?

Yeah sure Jim, younkeeo repeating that like a trained fucking parrott.  bbbbbGAWKKK!

And you don’t...FFS you have been spewing the same talking points for as long as I can remember.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What he said is pretty close to reality for most areas.  You are just retarded.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Could have ended this after "clue".

• Like 1

Here comes the white knight riding in from his house on the hill and I didn’t say it changed anything Tony said now did I?

You say alotta stupid shit and arent much more than a troll .  So yeah.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What he said is pretty close to reality for most areas.  You are just retarded.

Could have ended this after "clue".

Ahhh...a little slow today Lamprey.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You say alotta stupid shit and arent much more than a troll .  So yeah.

And you’re a holier than though old twat that grew up with a Hatteras but pretend you’re some bootstrap street wise badass...it is what it is.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

And you’re a holier than though old twat that grew up with a Hatteras but pretend you’re some bootstrap street wise badass.

Gett'em chubby little SJW!  :lol:

Role Models - Augie Gets Banned on Make a GIF

And you don’t...FFS you have been spewing the same talking points for as long as I can remember.

You mean like “ shooting unarmed criminals in the back”, as if anyone ever defended that?  Or using the fact that someone called you an alcoholic years ago as an excuse to behave like a badgering asshole all day every day?   I can see why your thought processes are so defective.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’re a holier than though old twat that grew up with a Hatteras but pretend you’re some bootstrap street wise badass...it is what it is.

Actually I was in my 20s and already out of the house when dad bought his first Hatteras, but dont let that get in the way of your little bullshit portrayal.  Id love to see you walk a mile in my shoes. :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The entire justice system needs reform. It’s an incredibly complicated situation that needs complex solutions and outside the box thinking. The problem is so many pockets are lined and so many people employed by it that changing it meaningfully is like trying to change the military. 

This describes pretty much every government run entity. No disagreement coming from me there. 

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The only crime being committed in Charlivoix is not wearing your knickers to tottie time around the neighborhood. :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Actually it's kinda the norm, nation wide murder has a 67% conviction rate, assault has 45%,..car theft is the best at 74%