Check your account email address ×

For the dick sucking cop loving faggots....

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 2k may be a bit rich let’s say $500. 

stutzle in his 23rd/24th year season just like Karill is now. Who has the better offensive numbers. Pretty simple. 

I’m hung up on “offensive numbers”

ppg A G what?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Why is it that we have more cops , more laws and are spending more on law enforcement than ever yet apparently we have more crime?

How could that be

You mad bro?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m hung up on “offensive numbers”

ppg A G what?

Ok. Keep squirming. It’s pretty simple but I get you’re afraid to. 

‘pros’ like Panerin or Kirill or Radulov come over as veteran players and hit the ground running at like 80% of what they will ever produce. It’s obvious to everyone who has the greater upside. 

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why is it that we have more cops , more laws and are spending more on law enforcement than ever yet apparently we have more crime?

How could that be

Liberal judges and no serious consequences for the serious crimes that assholes commit  :hi:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 3/12/2021 at 8:55 PM, f7ben said:

How could that be

Answered your own question,  

13 hours ago, old indy said:

Liberal judges and no serious consequences for the serious crimes that assholes commit  :hi:

Wrong.....we incarcerate people at a rate 3x higher than the rest of the world....try again retahd

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/12/2021 at 8:55 PM, f7ben said:

How could that be

Because criminals don't care about commiting crimes, don't care about the people they effect, don't care about the consequences, and don't care about themselves. See it every day..They frankly just don't give a shit about anything.

That has a lot to do with up bringing..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Because criminals don't care about commiting crimes, don't care about the people they effect, don't care about the consequences, and don't care about themselves. See it every day..They frankly just don't give a shit about anything.

That has a lot to do with up bringing..

I feel like you might be trying to make a point and just missing??? Probably not though 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you understand what “incarcerate” means? 

3-5 with a parole hearing in two years for running over a person killing them on a sidewalk isnt incarceration, its a time out.

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

Just now, old indy said:

3-5 for running over a person killing them on a sidewalk isnt incarceration, its a time out.

Right.....we need more people in jail

what a fucking moron you are

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I feel like you might be trying to make a point and just missing??? Probably not though 

You asked why crime is up, I looked out the window and told you. Criminals don't care about anything, most of that has to do with up bringing.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You asked why crime is up, I looked out the window and told you. Criminals don't care about anything, most of that has to do with up bringing.

How is this applicable to the US only?

Just now, f7ben said:

How is this applicable to the US only?

It's not, never said it was.  Population and population density also have an effect