Check your account email address ×

Gaylord might actually allow rec/med cannabis in this decade...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Gaylord worried about their image?  :lol:

Crazy because there are dispensaries all over the place around here. Maybe 15-20 in Ann Arbor alone.  lol Get with the times Gaylord

Edited by Skidooski
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Crazy because there are dispensaries all over the place around here. Maybe 15-20 in Ann Arbor alone.  lol Get with the times Gaylord

I was in Ann Arbor today. Saw a guy riding his bike down state street with a huge trailer advertising one of the stores. 
:lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Dispensary’s are a lost cause up there. Everyone grows their own. Been that way for years. :lol:

Seems like there’s always another dispensary popping up somewhere nowadays. Sure will be glad to see all of that tax money go into the states hands soon. I’m sure it will got into something good like roads. :sarcasm1:

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Just don’t get the reefer madness 

I won't!!!!

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Gaylord worried about their image?  :lol:

They've always been behind the times. I bet it takes at least another year before they issue any licenses. 

Retail will probably be the only attractive option by then. It's almost too late to start a grow now.

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I won't!!!!

They've always been behind the times. I bet it takes at least another year before they issue any licenses. 

Retail will probably be the only attractive option by then. It's almost too late to start a grow now.

My son works for a buddy, they are building a huge grow out near Lansing.  A ton of home operations going on around here. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

My son works for a buddy, they are building a huge grow out near Lansing.  A ton of home operations going on around here. 

One of the biggest grows in the state is in my little hometown of Chesaning. The turned the old Peet Meat Packing plant into a huge indoor grow farm. Big money. Made that little town one of the biggest pot dispensary towns in the state. 

On 3/8/2021 at 11:27 AM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

One of the biggest grows in the state is in my little hometown of Chesaning. The turned the old Peet Meat Packing plant into a huge indoor grow farm. Big money. Made that little town one of the biggest pot dispensary towns in the state. 

Yeah that place is run by a bunch of Chad's. Boof Life Farms.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah that place is run by a bunch of Chad's. Boof Life Farms.

They’re popping up in Mass all over the place.  High dollar operations too, I think that part of it sucks.  Let the mom and pops into the game too.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They’re popping up in Mass all over the place.  High dollar operations too, I think that part of it sucks.  Let the mom and pops into the game too.

Agreed. Those guys in chesaning were trying to get a law passed where there were only like 6 grows in the whole state. Fuckin slimy fucks failed at that but they're still in business. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you live in a place called Gaylord, you might need something stronger.  Just sayin.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They should let black people in too.

662BB9C0-F54C-4C68-A009-2EAE652CD8CF.jpeg.db0936a6d57fae989ff25f4d71f748f9.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Agreed. Those guys in chesaning were trying to get a law passed where there were only like 6 grows in the whole state. Fuckin slimy fucks failed at that but they're still in business. 

As a state I think MI did pretty good in there legalization and the small guys opertunity to get in to the biz.  

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Know the owners. Not surprised at all. 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

As a state I think MI did pretty good in there legalization and the small guys opertunity to get in to the biz.  

Yeah it could've been worse, for sure.

9 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Know the owners. Not surprised at all. 

Their weed sucks. They pissed a lot of people off by gouging for product that would've been worthless in the traditional market. 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As long as Wisconsin’s legislature remains in the hands of tavern league bought republicans, it ain’t gonna happen here. 

Tons of cheese heads go to the yoop for their weed now. We have a couple accounts up there that are just banging