Check your account email address ×

This video shows how fucking brainwashed and stupid the mask Karen's are

She new what was going to happen before she pulled up. That's why the camera is on. 

I'm not saying the mask is necessary, or not - just that her goal is to stir the pot - not to get food. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

who exactly is brainwashed there? The minimum wage drive through attendant just doing what he is instructed to do by his employer? 

That's what @jtssrx thinks, in reality though it's the hog hassling the drive through attendant to get a video to share to some online echo chamber for internet cred :lol: 

• Like 2

Typically I can’t stand setup videos like this, but in this case it was worth it. It’s a friggin drive through and she’s got to have a mask on to be handed a fucking drink in her car through a window? Dumbest shit I’ve heard but no “Karen” about this. I’m sure it’s some store policy. If it’s not, the employee is a moron. 

Edited by Crowder

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

How bout just wear the the fucking 2 oz masks as required, don't breath on the server who in turn serves 100's of people and GTFOW. It still takes longer to put a fucking hat on.

Do you work for 3m?   

:lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

These people who take videos to make their political points clearly need a fucking hobby in life. :lol:

What about guys using multiple accounts to stay on a site and next door creating a fake life and instagram account too? :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

What about guys using multiple accounts to stay on a site and next door creating a fake life and instagram account too? :lol: 

oWnInG tHe LiBtArDs!!

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

These people who take videos to make their political points clearly need a fucking hobby in life. :lol:

Well nobody here can read more than three lines of text so you need videos!

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Masks are political? So you admit it’s bot about health and safety?

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're so dumb.  :lol:

How can not see its a set up video? This broad knew the outcome and made a video for her retarded social media following, that's YOU btw, can chuckle and think of themselves as superior to all us sheeple out there.

• Haha 2

She could have just pulled her tee shirt over her mouth, but yea if you can hand me a mask you can hand me my drink, does she need to wear gloves also??? They're both touching the same drink???

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Masks were made political by the Orange Goon and his minions. 

My position is that masks provide at least some level of benefit and certainly don't hurt. 

If you're asking if there are people who are using this just for political gain and if some people are stupid enough to follow whatever they're told to do then of course the answer is yes. Plenty of them are liberal, conservative or anything else. This person however is just doing what their employer asks most likely. 

• Like 1

Common sense has definitely been cancelled as well. How many times do you see these morons walk up to a microphone then take their masks off and speak mere inches or less into the same microphone. Each and everyone.

How many people do you see lined up at a restaurant that must sign in use the exact same pen as the person in front of them. The list goes on and on but no one says shit nor bats an eye at how idiotic the whole thing is.

Personally, I'm glad the girl videotaped this as it just shows once again how we are all being conditioned and brainwashed into believing some political conditioning nonsense.......:news:

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

My position is that masks provide at least some level of benefit and certainly don't hurt. 

If you're asking if there are people who are using this just for political gain and if some people are stupid enough to follow whatever they're told to do then of course the answer is yes. Plenty of them are liberal, conservative or anything else. This person however is just doing what their employer asks most likely. 

So you dont think that video is staged for twitter and to rustle the jimmies of the JT's? those people arent that good of actors. 

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

masks spread the Covids-  ask some of the trumpers here.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

masks spread the Covids-  ask some of the trumpers here.  

About the only thing masks do is keep you from spreading it. They wont protect you from getting it because its not an airborne illness and if it was those masks wont stop that

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you dont think that video is staged for twitter and to rustle the jimmies of the JT's? those people arent that good of actors. 

Staged by the lady, absolutely. She probably went thru the drive thru the day before and got the same treatment so the 2nd time she wanted to record it. 

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

How bout just wear the the fucking 2 oz masks as required, don't breath on the server who in turn serves 100's of people and GTFOW. It still takes longer to put a fucking hat on.

How long do we have to keep doing this so that you feel safe? When’s the next masking up event going to show up? Are you going to wear one every time you get a cold, for the rest of your life, so that you don’t infect anyone else? 

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yeah because posting shit on a web forum is WAY better. 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

He’s not in charge anymore so it’s no longer political or it is? Pick a lane. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

About the only thing masks do is keep you from spreading it. They wont protect you from getting it because its not an airborne illness and if it was those masks wont stop that

And if you’re not sick, you have nothing to spread. The only people that should be wearing them are people who are sick. 

28 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How long do we have to keep doing this so that you feel safe? When’s the next masking up event going to show up? Are you going to wear one every time you get a cold, for the rest of your life, so that you don’t infect anyone else? 

Yeah because posting shit on a web forum is WAY better. 

He’s not in charge anymore so it’s no longer political or it is? Pick a lane. 

And if you’re not sick, you have nothing to spread. The only people that should be wearing them are people who are sick. 

You win the stupidest thing posted today

• Thanks 1