Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

All the people that PM'd you on HCS .... what was that, one person?  And as dumb as you are it was probably a dupe account of yours and you PM'd yourself.  Brain dead douche

Fat Dave and Frankie.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you usually quote your weight in gear? Fucking moron. Most people weigh themselves when they get out of the shower. Brain dead fuck

I actually dont go around quoting my weight, that would be weird.

And then to purposely say NAKED in one post, and fresh out of the shower in the next? To a bunch of men.....

Seriously.......just fucking gross

Did you get this dumb on your own or is this years of experience? FFS. I’ve been around some of the fastest turbo Cat guys in the nation and they would laugh you the fuck right out of the area with this bullshit. You sure do put a lot of effort into this though, I’ll give you that. :lol:

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Did you get this dumb on your own or is this years of experience? FFS. I’ve been around some of the fastest turbo Cat guys in the nation and they would laugh you the fuck right out of the area with this bullshit. You sure do put a lot of effort into this though, I’ll give you that. :lol:

Glen Hall with D&D made a tune that adds 85hp to stock clutching. You calling him out?

You calling the Evo guys out you dumbass piece of flabby trash?

That’s what I thought....I go to work for the day and you mindless fucking cunts jack each other off for hours 

I gotta come back in here and police you fucking pussies

On 3/4/2021 at 9:04 AM, ACE said:

This stock clutching stuff is 100% pumpkin spice shit for basic bitches from tuning companies trying to peddle their wares to citiots 

@ACE nailed it

Just now, HSR said:

@ACE nailed it

Except the slingshot sleds in my group run as well or better than the speedwerx and bikeman setup sleds 

Of course you wouldn’t know anything about it cause you have zero experience and are just running your blown out cock holster 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course you wouldn’t know anything about it cause I am clearly the know-it-all of everything on the internetz and have never been wrong!

Fixed it ..... putz

• Gold Member

Simple fact is when not on boost you have a bone stock sled with an exhaust restriction.  To build max boost you need wide open throttle, and a heavy load on the drive train.  Running around at half throttle on a trail you are a bone stock sled running at 5000 plus rpm making stock power levels.  You clutch more towards stock power levels on daily riding.  If you are racing and have the ability to build boost at the line, like all the fast guys do, you clutch for that.  

You take those same race sleds and put a 90 degree corner in their race they would run like shit out of the corner and likely not build any power after the corner

Edited by BOHICA

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except the slingshot sleds in my group run as well or better than the speedwerx and bikeman setup sleds 

Of course you wouldn’t know anything about it cause you have zero experience and are just running your blown out cock holster 

Hey it’s your story spin it anyway you want , nobody believes anything you spit out anyhow. You just made sure of that , good job :thumbsup: you’re your own worst enemy. The more you talk ,,,

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Hey it’s your story spin it anyway you want , nobody believes anything you spit out anyhow. You just made sure of that , good job :thumbsup: you’re your own worst enemy. The more you talk ,,,

You’re a disingenuous bitch....I smacked you down hard and here you are crying 

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re a disingenuous bitch....I smacked you down hard and here you are crying 

Why would you think you can make anyone cry?? Other than with laughter??? You’re a carnival barker no more no less. Ckf should give you a free lifetime membership because of the audience you pull!!!! 😂

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Why would you think you can make anyone cry?? Other than with laughter??? You’re a carnival barker no more no less. Ckf should give you a free lifetime membership because of the audience you pull!!!! 😂

This is close :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

the hyena pack mentality to defend the stupidity of one of their own at all costs is pretty tiring

It’s like a dumber version of the ECDL

• Haha 1