Check your account email address ×

Where the fuck is Zambroski??

According to urban legend, if you go in the bathroom and flip the lights on and off while saying his name three times, Zam jumps out of the mirror in Crocs and a pit coat and dusts you up.  Anyone attempted the Zam challenge yet?

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

According to urban legend, if you go in the bathroom and flip the lights on and off while saying his name three times, Zam jumps out of the mirror in Crocs and a pit coat and dusts you up.  Anyone attempted the Zam challenge yet?

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ho Lee Phuck.

I'll back read all this later...and, of course, respond accordingly...also, I'll try and address all the "fan mail" later.  

Jesus.  :lmao:

I had hoped you killed yourself!!!!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ho Lee Phuck.

I'll back read all this later...and, of course, respond accordingly...also, I'll try and address all the "fan mail" later.  

Can you just get drunk and go pick on walmart greeters.  On video.  Before being arrested.  While wearing crocks?  Glad to see ya back you fucking degenerate...

Edited by poopooforme
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ho Lee Phuck.

Reports are you were all butthurt and had a vagina full of sand.

Are you all better now?

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2021 at 8:03 AM, ckf said:

I asked him twice to leave the politics out of my dinner thread. I also spoke to him privately about it. When he did it a third time he got a 24 hour vacation.

That's not at all how I remember it.  Because that's not what happened.  Hey, it's your site, run it anyway you want.  :bc:

On 2/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, Snake said:

Or did someone go full butthurt?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Yeah.

On 3/1/2021 at 7:14 AM, ckf said:

He's the entertainment headliner that most here pay to see :lol:

That's factual.  He's always cracked me up.

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

image.gif

:lol:

34 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Can you just get drunk and go pick on walmart greeters.  On video.  Before being arrested.  While wearing crocks?  Glad to see ya back you fucking degenerate...

Well, more and more people have opted to not be scared of the air BUT, I do get some rather unapproving looks from people that are clearly upset.  I just look back.  Evolution, in it's infinite wisdom, has hard wired the self preservation trait pretty well it seems.  Of course, I've never really been the one somebody needs to have a bad day on out in public.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Reports are you were all butthurt and had a vagina full of sand.

Are you all better now?

Did MC post that link from CNN...and did Pouty jump in and approve?

These are signs of fake news...and imbeciles following along.  :lmao:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's not at all how I remember it.  Because that's not what happened.  Hey, it's your site, run it anyway you want. 

I suggest that you go read the thread. If you think that behavior is acceptable around he we are going to have a problem. :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I suggest that you go read the thread. If you think that behavior is acceptable around he we are going to have a problem. :news:

I was there.  It's clear certain people will be protected here because they can't protect themselves.  Well, isn't that virtuous!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I was there.  It's clear certain people will be protected here because they can't protect themselves.  Well, isn't that virtuous!  :lmao:

If you seriously think that is what is going on maybe this isn't the site for you.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did MC post that link from CNN...and did Pouty jump in and approve?

These are signs of fake news...and imbeciles following along.  :lmao:

MC is a troll and pouty is led around by the nose REALLY bad but he likes it. Why bother trying to change it 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

If you seriously think that is what is going on maybe this isn't the site for you.

That is certainly what appears to be going on and that's what happened there.  No rules were broken and you used your powers to ban me because you got upset.  Am I wrong?

Like I said, it's your site, do what you want.  I'll either play or I won't.  :thumb:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That is certainly what appears to be going on and that's what happened there.  No rules were broken and you used your powers to ban me because you got upset.  Am I wrong?

Like I said, it's your site, do what you want.  I'll either play or I won't.  :thumb:

Omg quit fucking crying 

• Like 2