Where the fuck is Zambroski??

You guys have no idea.  I have met Larry in person a few times.  He is a riot.  Not a internet act.   :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

:lol: The newbies sure missed some funny shit back in the day on HCS.

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Holy fawk! That guy was off his rocker! If I remember correctly, he even showed up to one of our Michigan HCS rides too. What a fucking wacko! :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Holy fawk! That guy was off his rocker! If I remember correctly, he even showed up to one of our Michigan HCS rides too. What a fucking wacko! :lol:

Did he bring the dildos? :lol: 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Correct analysis in your mind doesn't make it correct. But hey, it's fun to watch. :lol:

correct analysis in my mind means it is correct.   And Zambo is often out to lunch but lots of it is to rustle jimmies :news:     

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

correct analysis in my mind means it is correct.   And Zambo is often out to lunch but lots of it is to rustle jimmies :news:     

Your analysis and my analysis are often right inline.  Unless yours is wrong, of course.  :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You've always been one of the most level headed, and honest guys here. I'll take your analysis over Zamboni's any day of the week........ and twice on Sunday's. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get a room.  :lmao:

I would, but the Ginger snores like a banshee  :lol:

I've known Jeff for a long time. I've served on boards and ridden a lot of miles with the guy. He is a tell it like it is guy, wheather you like it or not. We've been on opposite sides on many issues, but we still respect each other's opinions.... even if he is wrong. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've known Jeff for a long time. I've served on boards and ridden a lot of miles with the guy. He is a tell it like it is guy, wheather you like it or not. We've been on opposite sides on many issues, but we still respect each other's opinions.... even if he is wrong. :lol:

never happened SBYL

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

never happened SBYL

:bc: 

Just because you position ended up being correct many years later doesn't mean you were correct at the time. :lol:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree.  I like him but, only because he says he's able to hook me up with some hot female gingers.  I've never gone red.

Or, at least he says.  I think he may be stalling...or lying.  

Best Squint Eyes GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  I like him but, only because he says he's able to hook me up with some hot female gingers.  I've never gone red.

Or, at least he says.  I think he may be stalling...or lying.  

Best Squint Eyes GIFs | Gfycat

I think he may be waiting for the Quebec border to open back up so he can take you to Jonquiere

7 hours ago, ckf said:

You've always been one of the most level headed, and honest guys here. I'll take your analysis over Zamboni's any day of the week........ and twice on Sunday's. :lol:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2021 at 12:30 PM, awful knawful said:

Which time was your last post as Frankie?

september 2020 i got banned for bringing up real life info or insulting family members or something like that by that faggot pos shortstop20, while you and your gay boyfriend mach were breaking the rules in the same way and weren't getting banned. maybe you are a ssfbs gay boyfriend to not get banned. good job faggot. since september 10th 2020 till now my account was superstinker