Where the fuck is Zambroski??

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That is certainly what appears to be going on and that's what happened there.  No rules were broken and you used your powers to ban me because you got upset.  Am I wrong?

Like I said, it's your site, do what you want.  I'll either play or I won't.  :thumb:

Looks like a few days off didn't do much to quell your butthurt :lol:

Just now, Wildboer said:

Looks like a few days off didn't do much to quell your butthurt :lol:

:lol: I don't care at all.  If I get "modded" off a site because somebody gets feeling hurt, it's not for me.  It's why I don't visit DooTalk.  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That is certainly what appears to be going on and that's what happened there.  No rules were broken and you used your powers to ban me because you got upset.  Am I wrong?

Like I said, it's your site, do what you want.  I'll either play or I won't.  :thumb:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I don't care at all.  If I get "modded" off a site because somebody gets feeling hurt, it's not for me.  It's why I don't visit DooTalk.  

You really don't get it. There are more than enough threads here for you to post whatever you want. I asked you not to post BS in a specific thread. You continued to post. I don't care if you are on the left, or on the right, I will not be disrespected by anyone.

For a place with almost zero rules , I find it funny how some guys still find a way to get vacations and banning lol. Not aimed at anyone in particular.  Lol

Edited by Crotch Lickmeoff
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

You really don't get it. There are more than enough threads here for you to post whatever you want. I asked you not to post BS in a specific thread. You continued to post. I don't care if you are on the left, or on the right, I will not be disrespected by anyone.

Seems like such a little thing to get all worked up about   :dunno:

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Good luck with that.  First day here?:lol:

Well, as site owner I'm probably shown a little more favoritism than most :lol:

Seriously though, I try to get along with everyone. I think that shows from my recent un-banning of Dave.....  boy did that backfire. :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

Well, as site owner I'm probably shown a little more favoritism than most :lol:

Seriously though, I try to get along with everyone. I think that shows from my recent un-banning of Dave.....  boy did that backfire. :lol:

Not totally,,,if you wouldn't have let him back we wouldn't have known he took over Frankie's internet life

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Seems like such a little thing to get all worked up about   :dunno:

So I am supposed to let members disrespect me and my wishes? Why bother to have a site?

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man I couldn't even do a site search over there without getting flood controlled. WTF :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not totally,,,if you wouldn't have let him back we wouldn't have known he took over Frankie's internet life

I wonder if Frankie knows??

@ckf when Dave was doing the admin thing here did he have access to see our passwords to login??

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The question you have to ask yourself "punk" is do we care? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

@ckf when Dave was doing the admin thing here did he have access to see our passwords to login??

Yup he knew. AkIQpilot messaged him 

No admin can't access passwords,,only change them

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes Frankie gave Dave his password.

No, passwords an encrypted. He could have changed passwords, but I do not recall seeing that when I went through the logs.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s for dinner thread page 316 on

This post has big tattle tale vibes, no one even asked and you're telling us where to find Zam bullying you :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This post has big tattle tale vibes, no one even asked and you're telling us where to find Zam bullying you :lol:

No one bullies me.

the food thread was for what’s for dinner only no insulting members. 

Zipperneck was warned a few times. He gets what he deserved. 

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Good luck with that.  First day here?:lol:

:lol:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

So I am supposed to let members disrespect me and my wishes? Why bother to have a site?

For the power?  :lol2:

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

The question you have to ask yourself "punk" is do we care? 

I sure as fuck hope not.  have you recovered from being thrown out on your naked ass over at HCS yet?  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

:lol: Somebody came to his rescue.  :whistle:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No one bullies me.

the food thread was for what’s for dinner only no insulting members. 

Zipperneck was warned a few times. He gets what he deserved. 

Self awareness= dumbass zero.  (Psst.....go get the boss!)  :lol: 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

This is so gay 

No..that's your B-hole!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

For the power?  :lol2:

I sure as fuck hope not.  have you recovered from being thrown out on your naked ass over at HCS yet?  :lol: 

:lol: Somebody came to his rescue.  :whistle:

Self awareness= dumbass zero.  (Psst.....go get the boss!)  :lol: 

No..that's your B-hole!!!

I can't tell which is worse, MC acting like a tattle or you running around all day whining about the teacher not being fair to you :lol: Fuckin children, both of ya.

• Haha 2