Where the fuck is Zambroski??

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

FAT DAVE is over on hcs calling me out by my real name :wtf:

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

:dunno: 

Zambroski would know it.

I'll take care of it now.  That's uncool and you know how I feel about that shit.  :bc:

5 hours ago, HSR said:

@Zambroski isn't fat though ??? :lol:

I'm not thin...that's for sure.  :lol:

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

This wouldn't even be a surprise, Dave spent a lot of his time here following Zam around and parroting whatever he said. They seemed to have the same opinion on almost everything.

I have a feeling that a lot surprises you.  You just don't always see it that way.  :lmao:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll take care of it now.  That's uncool and you know how I feel about that shit.  :bc:

I'm not thin...that's for sure.  :lol:

I have a feeling that a lot surprises you.  You just don't always see it that way.  :lmao:

:thumbsup:. FTR I knew it wasn't you, Frankie. 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Did MC post that link from CNN...and did Pouty jump in and approve?

These are signs of fake news...and imbeciles following along.  :lmao:

Never even commented on your vacation and subsequent crying jag...you’re not as important or relevant as you seem to think. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Never even commented on your vacation and subsequent crying jag...you’re not as important or relevant as you seem to think. 

You are as perceptive as always!  :lol: 

What a clown.  Uh.....go cry now.  "They are being mean to me again!!!!"  :lol2:

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

he's the new Top Gun :lol: 

Pouty reach around noted.  Can you make a full "cup" or do you just fondle around down there for a while?  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Constant projection is another thing you and Dave always had in common. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Constant projection is another thing you and Dave always had in common. 

It's not projection if it's correct analysis though.  That's where watching some of you squirm really gets fun!  :lol2:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not projection if it's correct analysis though.  That's where watching some of you squirm really gets fun!  :lol2:

Correct analysis in your mind doesn't make it correct. But hey, it's fun to watch. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of course it's a perfectly accurate analysis of you, that's how projection works bud. Dumb as rocks and totally unaware of it, add that to the list of things you and Dave have in common.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Of course it's a perfectly accurate analysis of you, that's how projection works bud. Dumb as rocks and totally unaware of it, add that to the list of things you and Dave have in common.

I almost typed something real close to this response for you.  :lol: 

You are getting upset...again.

Just now, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Looks like the faggot administrators on hardcore  finally caught on to my dupe lol

It's becoming kinda weird, IMO.  It's like breaking up with your girlfriend then buying burner phones to continue to communicate with her.  

I get all the "We'll show you!" shit but, if it were me, I'm just gone....and don't give two fucks about it either way.  

Also, it makes those of us still there look like we are purposely just leaving it alone...cuz we are.  But we all know squashing dupes is part of the gig.  

All of you just need to recover, heal and just come back.  Yes?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's becoming kinda weird, IMO.  It's like breaking up with your girlfriend then buying burner phones to continue to communicate with her.  

I get all the "We'll show you!" shit but, if it were me, I'm just gone....and don't give two fucks about it either way.  

Also, it makes those of us still there look like we are purposely just leaving it alone...cuz we are.  But we all know squashing dupes is part of the gig.  

Lol. I honestly don't really care. I started the dupe to keep in contact with some Manitoba people.  But I have other ways of doing that too 😆 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a shitty forum Dave, why would anyone want to go back?

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

It's a shitty forum Dave, why would anyone want to go back?

You think it wise to follow me around with your hurt feelings from a slap I gave you in another thread?  Well, good luck then!  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You think it wise to follow me around with your hurt feelings from a slap I gave you in another thread?  Well, good luck then!  :lol: 

Dude....WildBoer owns you 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We're still in the same thread Zam lmfaoooo

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....WildBoer owns you 

Shhhh..

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We're still in the same thread Zam lmfaoooo

LOL...ooops.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

there's your defense mechanism....again

WIth you on their little pity team, this may be fun!  Well, go get Karen Snacks...then send me a notice.  :lol: