Check your account email address ×

Are there major issues with the 2021 doo 850’s?

Rod

I haven't heard anything. I only know o e guy who got a 21 xrs and he has been out riding for the last few weeks. He's a mileage whore so if something were to happen id hear about it. 

1 hour ago, Doorider said:

Shit happens, that's why you get a warranty.  That's why I buy slightly used. Used parts are proven parts

i like 1-2 years old an under 1000 miles.  amazing how many don't actually ride their sleds.  Saw a guy selling a 21 yesterday so he could order a 22.  460 miles on it SMH,  thats a decent weekends ride.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i like 1-2 years old an under 1000 miles.  amazing how many don't actually ride their sleds.  Saw a guy selling a 21 yesterday so he could order a 22.  460 miles on it SMH,  thats a decent weekends ride.  

How many miles do you think pouty has....

:lol:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Go start looking up used 850 summits it is a bit concerning to say the least how many have new factory motors 

More polaris sleds by far for sale with new motors in my area than doos.  Typical polaris 800 listing reads new engine with 200 miles on it, 2,xxx total sled miles.

10 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

More polaris sleds by far for sale with new motors in my area than doos.  Typical polaris 800 listing reads new engine with 200 miles on it, 2,xxx total sled miles.

Well that is a given but he was asking about 850 e tec . After the shit show roll out of the poo 850 they look to be holding up well for the most part 

36 minutes ago, ACE said:

If an Arctic cat blows it seems like it’s front page headlines 

only way I found out that buddies 850 blew was from the guy who pulled him out of the bush 

Bussmans blew up every other ride and even when it was running it was still slower than Drew’s 600 etec lol

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Which is kinda number 1 :lol: 

Agreed....I haven’t heard of any issues at all from anyone who owns one aside from the flame throwing. I honestly wish I loved the procross. I’d have a couple of them