Check your account email address ×

Are there major issues with the 2021 doo 850’s?

Rod

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So the Cat 800 is 33% better than an 18 year old Doo 600... Ouch 

Your 18 yr old doo can't hold a candle to a 18 yr old kitty you will loose the tail light in less than a mile .

I would deff buy a new cat if I was looking for a new Dimond pounder.  I wish they still had a zuk but wish in one hand shit in the other 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

BTW was the clutch issue sled owned by a guy named Jason? Asking cuz a buds 21 xrs clutch fell off at speed last week 

There's a nasty amount of twist in the G4 chassis with the angled tunnel (yes I know it's the same chassis as a 98 ZX...) and an over tightened inner puller can put a bend in it. Floating Secondary kits seem to fail more so is it the shaft or the pinch inside the tinfoil shaft from the tool after manufacturing ? Whatever it is it's not a blown motor. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Your 18 yr old doo can't hold a candle to a 18 yr old kitty you will loose the tail light in less than a mile .

I would deff buy a new cat if I was looking for a new Dimond pounder.  I wish they still had a zuk but wish in one hand shit in the other 

I don't have an 04 SDI LoL

Just now, Tinker said:

There's a nasty amount of twist in the G4 chassis with the angled tunnel (yes I know it's the same chassis as a 98 ZX...) and an over tightened inner puller can put a bend in it. Floating Secondary kits seem to fail more so is it the shaft or the pinch inside the tinfoil shaft from the tool after manufacturing ? Whatever it is it's not a blown motor. 

No but again I have zero fantasy about my 850 I know I don't want it out if warranty.  

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes which puts the 850 around the same which is triple ouch!

You kiddin me ?They're so fucking powerful they rip the jackshaft right out of themselves and toss the sled into the bush !! When they're not blown up of course, they don't make much pah then