Check your account email address ×

Are there major issues with the 2021 doo 850’s?

Rod

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Let's not forget that not only did a friend's 850 blow up but there's Major Issues with all 2021 850's and Oh yeah forgot to mention that all that was wrong is buddy put'r in the pickers and broke the secondary on a tree and there's not even Minor Issues with his or Any 2021 850 engines. What a pile of fuckin stupidity.

Been wondering when someone would point this out, yes a pile of fuckin stupidity but no, I'm not

triggered, just amused

On 2/24/2021 at 11:36 AM, Tinker said:

Let's not forget that not only did a friend's 850 blow up but there's Major Issues with all 2021 850's and Oh yeah forgot to mention that all that was wrong is buddy put'r in the pickers and broke the secondary on a tree and there's not even Minor Issues with his or Any 2021 850 engines. What a pile of fuckin stupidity.

So are we pretending the 850 e tec is a solid PowerPlant now? I personally know of 2 in my small circle with new motors . I bought mine with a 5 yr for a reason .

Way to many summits for sale with new oem motors in them 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So are we pretending the 850 e tec is a solid PowerPlant now? I personally know of 2 in my small circle with new motors . I bought mine with a 5 yr for a reason .

From what I hear the 850 is just ok. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

No, we're gonna look back at the OP that implied that due to a friend's 850 that blew up that there's major issues with all 2021 850's.  But "tbh" his friend's 850 didn't even blow up at all and any truth to the story is "highly doubtful" His RR isn't fast nor is it remotely close to reliable after 1400 miles in a season and a half. How bout that video of the Surburban beating an imaginary vehicle ? Anyway, I like the square body stuff and the stuff he involves his kids with but the constant total fn bullshit around his ownership of an overpriced antiquated Cat that is deserving of a choke lever and a tow rope to go more than 200 miles a month is getting real old. 

Btw my newest Doo is 6 years old so it's not a brand thing, just a stop lyin thang.

Edited by Tinker

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

No, we're gonna look back at the OP that implied that due to a friend's 850 that blew up that there's major issues with all 2021 850's.  But "tbh" his friend's 850 didn't even blow up at all and any truth to the story is "highly doubtful" His RR isn't fast nor is it remotely close to reliable after 1400 miles in a season and a half. How bout that video of the Surburban beating an imaginary vehicle ? Anyway, I like the square body stuff and the stuff he involves his kids with but the constant total fn bullshit around his ownership of an overpriced antiquated Cat that is deserving of a choke lever and a tow rope to go more than 200 miles a month is getting real old. 

Btw my newest Doo is 6 years old so it's not a brand thing, just a stop lyin thang.

There’s barely a period in this monstrosity