Check your account email address ×

What a beating

BOHICA

FFS George .... you really DO have a sandy vagina!!  I thought maybe you were just stirring the pot, but you're just another emotional TDS guy, aren't ya.  Prior to COVID, and if you lived your life without the MSM narratives the past four years ... how was life treating you?  I'd have to assume life was GOOD.  Yes, Trump ran his mouth and turned a lot of people off .... but the son of a bitch got things done and we were better off as a country.  COVID happened - and it's all Trump's fault.  JFC - that's about as dumb as the impeachment pursuit.

Go ride your snowmobile - you need some fresh air.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

FFS George .... you really DO have a sandy vagina!!  I thought maybe you were just stirring the pot, but you're just another emotional TDS guy, aren't ya.  Prior to COVID, and if you lived your life without the MSM narratives the past four years ... how was life treating you?  I'd have to assume life was GOOD.  Yes, Trump ran his mouth and turned a lot of people off .... but the son of a bitch got things done and we were better off as a country.  COVID happened - and it's all Trump's fault.  JFC - that's about as dumb as the impeachment pursuit.

Go ride your snowmobile - you need some fresh air.

Good Lord Chris not you to.  I got some good miles on this weekend on the tuned Doo

10 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Good Lord Chris not you to.  I got some good miles on this weekend on the tuned Doo

And yet you still sound like you have had your head shoved up Mainecat's ass since Friday.

• Haha 7

The former president slammed the congressional members who led the impeachment effort, calling the process "yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country."

"Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun," he continued. "In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!"

:lol:

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

and there you have it 3 BRAINWASHED Trump DA's.

I honestly didn't vote for either of them simply because their both fucking idiots just like all you brainwashed Trump supporters.

If trump was so great then why did he lose the election.  OH ya thats right you brainwashed DA's claim the election wash rigged, but yet the evidence of that is non existent.  Carry on DA's.

Sleepr2 owned your ass.

Shut the fuck up.

Not triggered at all, just sick of all the bullshit with the brainwashed DUMB ASS Trump supporters.  The fucker lost, Joe blow is in, move on and quit your whinning.  He'll be dead in a year or 2 due to a heart attack and we'll have a God damn women in there as president.

Did you even listen to the interview?

They fucking doctored evidence. Proven. 3 times MINIMUM.

Is THAT the side you want in power? Think they would think 2 seconds about fucking you over?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is THAT the side you want in power? Think they would think 2 seconds about fucking you over?

.... and yet we're the blind ones. It's like the MSM sends out little radio waves that get imbedded in haters heads and destroys part of the frontal lob. Ingenious really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

A Zombie that believes doctored info calls others zombies.

Like Swalwell trying to impeach someone for national security concernss. Lololololol

Holy fuck it's amazing how many people still think the answer for this country is a senile old pedophile and an absolutely crazy bitch.  Then defend their position because they didn't care for Trumps tweets and it won't matter anyway yet call everyone else the stupid ones.  Fucking A skippy that is stupid beyond stupid.

Best economy in the last two decades, no fucking wars, the country finally reaching energy independence from the sand fucks and finally a president willing to kick DC politics directly in the nuts if they pull the fucking shit all of these assholes are now right back to.  Highly doubt there will be another candidate to even run again with some actual backbone let alone get elected because "the majority" is weak and triggered over everything. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

and there you have it 3 BRAINWASHED Trump DA's.

I honestly didn't vote for either of them simply because their both fucking idiots just like all you brainwashed Trump supporters.

You’ll find little traction for your common sense here 

Ya see this is what I'm talking about.  Brainwashed Trump idiots that just can't let it go and move on. They just keep TRYING to justify to themselves and others that Trump is the man, he's a POS.

Go start a riot and threaten my well being on my property so I have a reason to shoot your Hitler/Trump washed minds and put you out of your misery.

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Ya see this is what I'm talking about.  Brainwashed Trump idiots that just can't let it go and move on. They just keep TRYING to justify to themselves and others that Trump is the man, he's a POS.

Go start a riot and threaten my well being on my property so I have a reason to shoot your Hitler/Trump washed minds and put you out of your misery.

Take an aspirin and go lay down, it's too early for this stuff.

ACA63298-E4B2-430A-96B7-4214F25AF87A.gif

19 hours ago, jdsky said:

Holy fuck it's amazing how many people still think the answer for this country is a senile old pedophile and an absolutely crazy bitch.  Then defend their position because they didn't care for Trumps tweets and it won't matter anyway yet call everyone else the stupid ones.  Fucking A skippy that is stupid beyond stupid.

Best economy in the last two decades, no fucking wars, the country finally reaching energy independence from the sand fucks and finally a president willing to kick DC politics directly in the nuts if they pull the fucking shit all of these assholes are now right back to.  Highly doubt there will be another candidate to even run again with some actual backbone let alone get elected because "the majority" is weak and triggered over everything. 

I think this needed to be seen again.

• Like 1