Check your account email address ×

What a beating

BOHICA

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I can see why he was shown the door at HCS. :whistle:

Well, it wasn’t so much as he was “shown” the door as it was more of he just got a glimpse of the knob as he was essentially zipped through the opening as if he was fired out of a cannon.  The detonation stripped him of all his clothing and hair and lawn darted him into a remote area 20 miles away.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it wasn’t so much as he was “shown” the door as it was more of he just got a glimpse of the knob as he was essentially zipped through the opening as if he was fired out of a cannon.  The detonation stripped him of all his clothing and hair and lawn darted him into a remote area 20 miles away.  :lol:

Poor guy was at the race yesterday....

Screenshot_20201208-103906_Messenger.jpg

Another Covid side effect............You may notice a person has been completely  stripped of any self awareness.  

Example:  People who voted for Trump are dangerous, intolerant, lunatics.  I WILL KILL EVERYONE OF THEM!!!!!!  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Ya see this is what I'm talking about.  Brainwashed Trump idiots that just can't let it go and move on. They just keep TRYING to justify to themselves and others that Trump is the man, he's a POS.

Go start a riot and threaten my well being on my property so I have a reason to shoot your Hitler/Trump washed minds and put you out of your misery.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Ya see this is what I'm talking about.  Brainwashed Trump idiots that just can't let it go and move on. They just keep TRYING to justify to themselves and others that Trump is the man, he's a POS.

Go start a riot and threaten my well being on my property so I have a reason to shoot your Hitler/Trump washed minds and put you out of your misery.

The power the media has over the sheep who are incapable of thinking for themselves will never cease to amaze me. 

meddia.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I can see why he was shown the door at HCS. :whistle:

We got the ax because we stood up for our freedom of speech so go fuck yourself and your Trump loving ass.

AHHHH that made me feel better.:lol:

Edited by A05GSHO