Check your account email address ×

Springsteen popped!!!

Unity for the dems is silencing any speech they don't agree with, disenfranchising half the country by opposing any law aimed at preventing voter fraud, taking your second amendment rights, giving your money and job to someone who will be indebted to them and grant them more power.

Fuck their unity.  They've learned NOTHING from the past 12 years.  NOTHING.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Unity for the dems is silencing any speech they don't agree with, disenfranchising half the country by opposing any law aimed at preventing voter fraud, taking your second amendment rights, giving your money and job to someone who will be indebted to them and grant them more power.

Fuck their unity.  They've learned NOTHING from the past 12 years.  NOTHING.

well they have the presidency and both houses, why would they change a thing? :lol: 

Edited by frenchy

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well they have the presidency and both houses, why would they change a thing? :lol: 

Pendulum will swing back, especially if they keep up the woke-ism.  Most adults hate that.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ACE said:

Unions will be pumping big money into repub candidates for mid terms 

I think Biden is slamming through as much job-killing shit the unions will hate early hoping that those people are all as forgetful as he is... he's probably right.  I expect to see Trumka at rallies for Dem congressional candidates around this time next year.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think Biden is slamming through as much job-killing shit the unions will hate early hoping that those people are all as forgetful as he is... he's probably right.  I expect to see Trumka at rallies for Dem congressional candidates around this time next year.

Biden’s cozy relationship with China is more concerning then some union jobs....  US is fucked economically with Biden at the helm.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Jeep has removed its Super Bowl ad starring Bruce Springsteen following a report by TMZ that the rock icon was arrested in New Jersey for a DWI in November.

I thought that's what this thread was about from the start, but the OP mentioned nothing of it :lol2:

19 hours ago, Matt said:

Pendulum will swing back, especially if they keep up the woke-ism.  Most adults hate that.

I'm not so sure...we are manufacturing worthless idiots by the train loads every day.  I see this as how large cities have evolved with electing their inept and corrupt leadership.  Most never return.

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not so sure...we are manufacturing worthless idiots by the train loads every day.  I see this as how large cities have evolved with electing their inept and corrupt leadership.  Most never return.

Yeah,  I hear people making this argument all the time.  I don’t think we are swinging back.  :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

Yeah,  I hear people making this argument all the time.  I don’t think we are swinging back.  :lol:

It's simple if you look at what has happened in the big cities over the past couple of decades.  The lazy, trodden down, victimized and "have nots" will always outnumber those of us who fight to make our way through life in spite of it all.  These people are who will elect their leaders....and ours.  Funny thing is, they will do nothing to help their constituents who voted for them.  Those that can...will always do.  Those that cannot or, will not, will rely on the lies of politicians and the government to hold their little hands.

• Like 2