Check your account email address ×

Springsteen popped!!!

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's simple if you look at what has happened in the big cities over the past couple of decades.  The lazy, trodden down, victimized and "have nots" will always outnumber those of us who fight to make our way through life in spite of it all.  These people are who will elect their leaders....and ours.  Funny thing is, they will do nothing to help their constituents who voted for them.  Those that can...will always do.  Those that cannot or, will not, will rely on the lies of politicians and the government to hold their little hands.

The country we knew and grew up in is gone and never coming back.  You’re right.  We will keep trending towards less freedom and more government control.   This Corona bullshit is going to produce a whole generation of scared, antisocial, half wits, raised on propaganda and false history.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

The country we knew and grew up in is gone and never coming back.  You’re right.  We will keep trending towards less freedom and more government control.   This Corona bullshit is going to produce a whole generation of scared, antisocial, half wits, raised on propaganda and false history.   

We've been heading this way for some time.  I'm not going to say Trump was our last hope but....he was all we had to somehow turn it around.  I wish it would have been somebody with real leadership potential but..meh.

Bold:  This generation has been here for some time.  The liberals just found their own form of gross leadership to unite them.  Sheep are relatively easy to lead.

• Like 2

Rock music legend Bruce Springsteen was well below the legal limit for drunk driving when he was arrested for DWI in New Jersey, according to a new report.

The Asbury Park Press reports Springsteen, 71, had a blood-alcohol content (BAC) of 0.02 when he was arrested Nov. 14 while riding his motorcycle in a part of the Gateway National Recreation Area in Sandy Hook, on the Jersey Shore. The legal threshold in New Jersey is .08.

A source told the New York Post that Springsteen was spotted by fans who asked him to pull over and take some pictures. He then allegedly took a shot of tequila offered by a fan, in full view of police.

“Bruce stopped, took the pictures, then a fan offered him a shot of liquor, which he took, while sitting on his bike, which was stationary,” the source said. “Park Police saw what happened and they immediately pulled Springsteen over as he drove away.”

Springsteen was charged with driving while under the influence, reckless driving and consuming alcohol in a closed area, a spokesperson for the National Park Service said. The Boss was cooperative, according to the spokesperson.

Springsteen’s arrest was made public Wednesday and confirmed by the National Park Service.

News of Springsteen’s arrest comes shortly after he performed as part of President Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20 and appeared in a Jeep commercial on Super Bowl Sunday, encouraging unity. Jeep said it was pausing the ad “until the actual facts can be established” and removed it from YouTube.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member, who lives in Colts Neck, N.J., and got his start in nearby Asbury Park, is due for a court appearance in the next few weeks, according to TMZ, which first reported the arrest.

NJ.com notes Springsteen is not known for public intoxication, unlike other rock stars. He said he didn’t have his first drink until he was 22 and avoided alcohol as a young man due to his father’s struggles with alcoholism.

“The terrifying, all-engulfing presence he became when he drank convinced me to never go there. He lost who he was,” Springsteen wrote in his 2016 autobiography “Born to Run.”

https://www.syracuse.com/celebrity-news/2021/02/report-bruce-springsteen-had-02-bac-from-one-shot-of-tequila-during-dwi-arrest.html

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

He refused the breathalyzer originally thats what got the ball rolling apparently. 

It was probably a good idea to refuse it, the roadside test would read high from residual alcohol in his mouth since he had just taken a shot.

Just now, Wildboer said:

It was probably a good idea to refuse it, the roadside test would read high from residual alcohol in his mouth since he had just taken a shot.

Ya its better to refuse then to just to go on your way without a fuss....

:lol:

38 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Going to jail either way.

I don't know how it works where you live, but if you can afford a lawyer you don't go to jail until your 3rd DWI in NJ. Bruce is gonna lose his license for 3-6 months and pay some fines.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't know how it works where you live, but if you can afford a lawyer you don't go to jail until your 3rd DWI in NJ. Bruce is gonna lose his license for 3-6 months and pay some fines.

I can tell you personally.  My son got one last year.   First offense, spotless record,  expensive lawyer.  He got jail time.  A years probation.  AA meeting twice a week,  had to blow every day for six months and then randomly.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I can tell you personally.  My son got one last year.   First offense, spotless record,  expensive lawyer.  He got jail time.  A years probation.  AA meeting twice a week,  had to blow every day for six months and then randomly.  

That's crazy. I know a handful of people who've gotten them here in NJ and none went to jail. Just license suspension for a minimum of 3 months to maximum 1 year, probation, and fines. The penalties vary depending on what you blow, but jail for a 1st offense is uncommon here.

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If he was an illegal........ well....

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That's crazy. I know a handful of people who've gotten them here in NJ and none went to jail. Just license suspension for a minimum of 3 months to maximum 1 year, probation, and fines. The penalties vary depending on what you blow, but jail for a 1st offense is uncommon here.

Yeah,  it was crazy.  I said,  no way is he going to jail on first offense . They hooked him up right there and off to jail.   The lawyer told us to be thankful we didn’t pull the tougher judge.  🙄

43 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

LOL It's worse now but when I got mine 21 years ago I went straight to jail for the weekend, 6 months suspension on license, $750 fine, outpatient treatment for 3 months.

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

"Raised on propaganda and glass history..."

Dude that's like the entire American experience for the last 4 decades.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

crazy,  here it would be a drunk class, couple g's in fines and 6 months loss.  shit coworker lost his for 2 years for second offense aggravated (over .16) and spent no time in jail.  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, but we did stuff.  :lol:

Now,  it is an endless cycle of lies from the time their eyes open until they shut .  

Just now, Cold War said:

Yeah, but we did stuff.  :lol:

Now,  it is an endless cycle of lies from the time their eyes open until they shut .  

Now?

It's always been that way. 

We are among the most propagandized population on the planet. 

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

Sad ...but true.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:38 PM, motonoggin said:

That's like every country in the world...and the "4 decades" thing makes us lucky.

On 2/11/2021 at 7:04 PM, Angry ginger said:

crazy,  here it would be a drunk class, couple g's in fines and 6 months loss.  shit coworker lost his for 2 years for second offense aggravated (over .16) and spent no time in jail.  

yep..same in MN.  Plus a "blow and go" extorsion machine.  Ask me how I fucking know.  Dumb kids!!!   LOL!! (Psst...I had three).  :lol: 

On 2/11/2021 at 8:42 PM, motonoggin said:

Now?

It's always been that way. 

We are among the most propagandized population on the planet. 

Clearly, you don't travel much.  Do you know what how "propagandized" other populations have been?  Hint:  See communism.

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Totally. Americans are also the most self absorbed people on the planet. 

Where the fuck you been?  I missed you!  

I hope Barbid Hands and Tools are dead in a ditch with their families serving as sustenance for various critters and thus, actually adding a value to this planet but you, you are welcome in my zip code anytime!   :bc:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where the fuck you been?  I missed you!  

I hope Barbid Hands and Tools are dead in a ditch with their families serving as sustenance for various critters and thus, actually adding a value to this planet but you, you are welcome in my zip code anytime!   :bc:

Little harsh...