Check your account email address ×

Jesus sled confirmed. Cat will never be as good

Anler

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wtf....you sold your sled too????

BOFF of Dem!

No reason to keep if I wasn't gonna be there this season.  I didn't even convert the last 19 SX so....it's on the track in Sport class this year.  I've got "dibs" on a 2021 after this season.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BOFF of Dem!

No reason to keep if I wasn't gonna be there this season.  I didn't even convert the last 19 SX so....it's on the track in Sport class this year.  I've got "dibs" on a 2021 after this season.

By a trail sled and calm down

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don't have any credibility on sled subjects though.

You have just slightly more.

:lol: 

Pfft...you’re in Georgia  and I’m up here riding fresh stuff that just keeps falling on my shiny new 850...credible enough for me!👍🏼🤣

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

By a trail sled and calm down

My sleds are trail sleds...rough trail.....to the MACS!  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfft...you’re in Georgia  and I’m up here riding fresh stuff that just keeps falling on my shiny new 850...credible enough for me!👍🏼🤣

Yawn.  But, I do envy those in snow right now.  It's 68 here...and sunny.  Looking at all the pine needles that need mowing over in the grass.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yawn.  But, I do envy those in snow right now.  It's 68 here...and sunny.  Looking at all the pine needles that need mowing over in the grass.

I'd trade ya Zammy!!!

-23f here presently

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:owned:

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Sleds haven't looked "good" since the 90s.

I really like the gauge and quick panel release features on the new Matryx.  They already had a pretty good handle on performance and handling.  Still wouldnt own one out of warranty.  Anyone know when the 22s are being announced?  Im going to need a really good reason to get rid of this Backcountry, cuz its a great sled.  If the markets keep doing what theyre doing maybe a second sled, like another 900t.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

Do you guys actually think the Matrix looks good.. or are you just trolling. 

The thumbnail for the video has to be the worst looking sled ever built from that angle.. 

IMO the AXYS looks better but I’m a little biased...I think the new gauge on the Matryx VR1 is the bomb as are the Velocity Shocks.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Agreed...my favorite of the ones I’ve owned...

4C9EB8C6-AF2D-4CB7-82BB-52A9AD4EFCE6.jpeg.4ef0b2c9db3b134e89b09c5a18c6cddc.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Agreed. Not to mention looks are pretty low on my priority list of what I want in a new sled.

:dunno: 

Its like these guys crying about truck interiors. Give me a comfortable seat and a good sound system and I couldn’t care less about the rest of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cwhite138 said:

The thumbnail for the video has to be the worst looking sled ever built from that angle.. 

Matryx is a nice looking sled. Colour combination can make it less attractive.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dude it's -15 for 2 weeks here just enjoy the warm outdoor cocktails and visit some strippers for good measure.

1 hour ago, Cwhite138 said:

everything but the seat looks good IMO. the VR1 not as good as the indy launch additions but the shocks and screen make it better  

im gonna corner 2 corner this post 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMO the AXYS looks better but I’m a little biased...I think the new gauge on the Matryx VR1 is the bomb as are the Velocity Shocks.

Agreed...my favorite of the ones I’ve owned...

4C9EB8C6-AF2D-4CB7-82BB-52A9AD4EFCE6.jpeg.4ef0b2c9db3b134e89b09c5a18c6cddc.jpeg

Yes.. they had a alright looking sled and ruined it because people want to think they are getting something new every 5 years.   you mean the walker evens shocks are a time bomb waiting to leak? 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Agreed. Not to mention looks are pretty low on my priority list of what I want in a new sled.

:dunno: 

Its like these guys crying about truck interiors. Give me a comfortable seat and a good sound system and I couldn’t care less about the rest of it.

I drive a 88 F350.. that sled still looks like shit.  same sled before with a new gauge.. people impressed by that are like all the homos buying rams because of the screen. 

57 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Matryx is a nice looking sled. Colour combination can make it less attractive.

I think other colour combos hide the shitty lines. they should have just released the race sled plastics.  

37 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's proven that strippers love guys with race sleds!

do they love guys with clapped out 05 race selds.. or just our money. 

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

everything but the seat looks good IMO. the VR1 not as good as the indy launch additions but the shocks and screen make it better  

Come on.. shitty walker evens and a computer screen do not make up for that cone head profile..  If they didn't have little dinky spindles it might hide it more. 

Edited by Cwhite138

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maybe I missed it but wth are you doing in Georgia? And do you still have your pit coat? 

Helping my wife out with her families probate process since their deaths last year.  YES! Still have pit coat!!!!!  :bc: