Check your account email address ×

Jesus sled confirmed. Cat will never be as good

Anler

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The Matryx is an excellent platform and the Patriot is a strong engine... Doesn't change the fact that the Lesters are a fucking joke.

Lester's are successful people and great ambassadors to the sport. And are very highly regarded. 

• Like 1

The Lester's are fucking idiots but the Matryx is a great effort by Poo.  Hoping to get some time to test ride one this season but until they put their 4 stroke turbo in one I won't be a buyer and without a four stroke they won't take first place in sled sales.  Besides rumor has it that Cat gained market share this year by selling a million blasts, or was it a hundred.  Can't remember.

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

The Lester's are fucking idiots but the Matryx is a great effort by Poo.  Hoping to get some time to test ride one this season but until they put their 4 stroke turbo in one I won't be a buyer and without a four stroke they won't take first place in sled sales.  Besides rumor has it that Cat gained market share this year by selling a million blasts, or was it a hundred.  Can't remember.

Nailed this post 100%

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i was surprised even with the windshield i had on the rental how well the chassis flowed the wind around you.  was 7-8 degrees when we took off and got into the mid teens end of the day and never noticed any cold coming at the body

Clearly they designed it this way. They really thought this design out because it flat out works as you say. My first new poo and I love the sled. Still doing a little fiddling with the shock adjustments and it just keeps getting better. The others are going to have to step up...

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Clearly they designed it this way. They really thought this design out because it flat out works as you say. My first new poo and I love the sled. Still doing a little fiddling with the shock adjustments and it just keeps getting better. The others are going to have to step up...

While it’s a nice sled until they get it cornering better than an 08 nytro I can’t really consider one 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

While it’s a nice sled until they get it cornering better than an 08 nytro I can’t really consider one 

I’d prefer a little predictable ski lift vs the procross and it’s corvette like lack of feedback

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d prefer a little predictable ski lift vs the procross and it’s corvette like lack of feedback

The best performing vehicles that are tuned for top maneuverability performance have the smallest window for "failure alert" before it's too late.  They stay planted well for the longest range and if you aren't in tune with your machine/vehicle very well, it's a matter of time before catastrophe.  

You should ride a race sled.  You'd see what I mean....and you'd hate it.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The best performing vehicles that are tuned for top maneuverability performance have the smallest window for "failure alert" before it's too late.  They stay planted well for the longest range and if you aren't in tune with your machine/vehicle very well, it's a matter of time before catastrophe.  

You should ride a race sled.  You'd see what I mean....and you'd hate it.

SX sleds are dumb as fuck and incredibly slow. Unless you need to have shock calibrations for landing from 25’ up they are useless setups 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

SX sleds are dumb as fuck and incredibly slow. Unless you need to have shock calibrations for landing from 25’ up they are useless setups 

Exactly...that last IQR I had was stupid stiff and finally convinced me to stay away from race sleds.🤣👍🏼

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...that last IQR I had was stupid stiff and finally convinced me to stay away from race sleds.🤣👍🏼

YAH BUT WHAT ABOUT DRIVEWAYS AND RIDING IN A STANDING POSITION 100% OF THE TIME DERRR

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

YAH BUT WHAT ABOUT DRIVEWAYS AND RIDING IN A STANDING POSITION 100% OF THE TIME DERRR

i'm so glad my riser showed up.  Combined with the pro x center spring that should be here tomorrow i am hoping to be in good shape this weekend on the Poo.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm so glad my riser showed up.  Combined with the pro x center spring that should be here tomorrow i am hoping to be in good shape this weekend on the Poo.  

I only stand for rough sections of trail and prefer to be comfortable and fully in control.

Just now, f7ben said:

I only stand for rough sections of trail and prefer to be comfortable and fully in control.

i agree with that although with my knees i need to stretch out regularly on smooth trails as well.  Trying to toe the fine line between too high and too low.  The matryx was close to perfect,  maybe an inch higher.  went 2 on the axys.