Check your account email address ×

When will ski doo quit making such slow boring sleds?

Rod

Nothing like sword fighting over who's sled is "faster" whatever that means.  Ricky racers all over the trails up here last weekend.  It's only funny how fast they think they are until you follow one of these douche bag fucktards cutting corners, blowing stop signs and generally riding like a complete asstard trying to prove to the sledding gods just how incredible their "riding skills" are.

On the ride back to the cabin yesterday evening we come up on two sleds.  Follow them for about two miles to the next corner where one asstard in their group completely  blew past the corner and was pulling his fully modified piped and picked shitbox out of the weeds while the lead asstard was sitting on the corner waiting for the three of them  to get ready to proceed onward. 

Of course we proceeded past asstard leader and just knew from the look through is ricky racer getup that was going to have to prove his complete jackassery by running right up on the back bumper of the last sled in our group.  He did this dipshittery until we were up the trail about a solid 6 or 7 miles before the complete shit for brains must have finally realized he had left all three of his riding mates somewhere behind him several miles back and finally turned around to go find them. 

No point to this story really other than it's comical how "fast" everyone's sled is and how every other sled, even those proven on radar guns, to be faster are all unbelievably slow.  I really don't care how much shit you strapped on to old Betsy to get her to go another few MPH faster.  None of that matters when there is a corner ahead and you have to actually make it turn ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FUCKING TRAIL...

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Nothing like sword fighting over who's sled is "faster" whatever that means.  Ricky racers all over the trails up here last weekend.  It's only funny how fast they think they are until you follow one of these douche bag fucktards cutting corners, blowing stop signs and generally riding like a complete asstard trying to prove to the sledding gods just how incredible their "riding skills" are.

On the ride back to the cabin yesterday evening we come up on two sleds.  Follow them for about two miles to the next corner where one asstard in their group completely  blew past the corner and was pulling his fully modified piped and picked shitbox out of the weeds while the lead asstard was sitting on the corner waiting for the three of them  to get ready to proceed onward. 

Of course we proceeded past asstard leader and just knew from the look through is ricky racer getup that was going to have to prove his complete jackassery by running right up on the back bumper of the last sled in our group.  He did this dipshittery until we were up the trail about a solid 6 or 7 miles before the complete shit for brains must have finally realized he had left all three of his riding mates somewhere behind him several miles back and finally turned around to go find them. 

No point to this story really other than it's comical how "fast" everyone's sled is and how every other sled, even those proven on radar guns, to be faster are all unbelievably slow.  I really don't care how much shit you strapped on to old Betsy to get her to go another few MPH faster.  None of that matters when there is a corner ahead and you have to actually make it turn ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FUCKING TRAIL...

Shut up stupid

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

the etec is a great engine regardless of if it isnt as fast as a 650 or other 600. Its plenty good for that demographic. 

Rode droocephuse's xrs 850 on Saturday. That etec 850 is a ripper. fun as hell. 

I haven’t rode an 850 Etec but I’m

more than happy with mine....was riding some drifted field edges and ditches and she just pulls...fun sled.👍🏼🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t rode an 850 Etec but I’m

more than happy with mine....was riding some drifted field edges and ditches and she just pulls...fun sled.👍🏼🇺🇸

850 etec is a great motor

27 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Best thing you can do is not listen to F7Ben

53 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What's bone stock? You're friend's 850? what model is it? What track? 

So every 850 is goes to the 1000 class in your world? 

Not my world. According to ISR. 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I swapped to a 14x144x1” hacksaw with 228 woodys lake racers for this weekend. You can feel much less resistance at higher speeds with the narrow short lug track. 

that was one of silverbacks go too on his sled.  it's part of why his "stock" sleds were always fast.  

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid

I thought it was a pretty good story.  Run into that type most every weekend ripping back to town.  Its amazing how bad some people ride.  Thats why we stay way outta town where the moose roam.  :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought it was a pretty good story.  Run into that type most every weekend ripping back to town.  Its amazing how bad some people ride.  Thats why we stay way outta town where the moose roam.  :lol: 

He basically just described zderpski and the sx sled crowd....I was just sticking up for them!!!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

The cops could have maced her , tazed her and beaten her with a billy club and you’d still have bootlicking faggot ass pieces of filth blaming the parents and carrying water for the cops

i beat up the chief of police's kid right in his driveway, in front of the chief and didn't get arrested.  18 years old my old man had to pull me off him.  They lived right next door to us back then.  He had it coming too.  Beat that mother fucker.  Thats a true story.  :lol: