Check your account email address ×

Accidents accidents accidents

Shifty

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

I have a buddy who put one on his sled. I’ve thought about. 

Had a guy put on on his bike back when I was woods racing and its not a sound you hear in the woods.  This guy would roll up behind you and pin it and most times guys would pull off. Most times you come up on someone and rev it a few times and they give you some trail. Well one afternoon he hit the thing on a guy who was in a top three finish. Horn boy had cut the course, scared him off the line and after the race he knocked out horn boy. Promoter parked him until it was removed.
Only thing I can see happening is hitting the horn and some guy grabbing a handful of brake right in front of you.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

This past weekend I got the moron who turns around too look at the rest of his group while he rides right towards me and throws me into the pucker brush.

Looked like Wolverton's buddies but with less skill... :lol:

you lost me..I try not to ride with idiots?   :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Bro, 99% of all crashes have one or all of three commonalities... 

1. alcohol

2. excessive speed

3. late at night

Thats why I like to get out early and put away after dinner so I can drink safely! 

X2

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I still ride at night but thats when the drunks and ricky racers are out. Good thing is its easier to see who is coming with the lights. 

I don't like riding at night. I have to cross a big lake with a pressure crack that crosses the stake line. Then there's a couple of places that the deer hang out. I've had a few ass eats the seat moments from a deer pulling out in front of me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We get tuned up back at camp,not in the woods. The amount of sleds sold this year will have tons of noobs out there. 

This is how it's supposed to be done.  Don't let me catch you out there on the trail unable to speak.  I'll wreck your fucking day before you wreck somebody else's wife/child thinking you are out there "being somebody".

:bc:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

i don't drink and ride any motorsports vehicle.  If you need that extra little "rush" being drunk, you aren't doing it correctly sober.  That's a fact.

i can't recall ever having more than 2 beers and getting on a sled.  Just bad thing to do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

I learned my lesson when I put myself in the hospital after braaaping a tree dead on at 3 AM.  A $27,000 surgery on my leg taught me a few things about myself, alcohol, and snowmobiles.

I learned to slow the fuck down when drinking and riding 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont but I still smoke pot and ride . But really only do that when in the  bush for some reason when I get high in the winter now I get cold unless doing something active and trail riding is not near active enough to keep me warm when high 

I smoke and ride when I'm riding solo all the time.  All my miles last season were stoner miles :smoke:

This year I've got about 250 stoner miles :thumbsup:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I smoke and ride when I'm riding solo all the time.  All my miles last season were stoner miles :smoke:

This year I've got about 250 stoner miles :thumbsup:  

2 yrs ago my nh rg # was  4 420

13 hours ago, Dave said:

I learned my limitations when I was a teenager...

:lol:

This.

I drank from 15-33. I was one of those guys that slowed down the more I drank. Most speed up. I learned early.

I'll have 14;years dry come April.

Lots of retards on the trails. Totally fucked up. I ride during the week. Fuck the weekends.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

This.

I drank from 15-33. I was one of those guys that slowed down the more I drank. Most speed up. I learned early.

Lots of retards on the trails. Totally fucked up. I ride during the week. Fuck the weekends.

Monday thru Thursday is the best time just be on trail early

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

This.

Pulled into a bar in Quebec one winter night. 

1 groomer , 3 pickup trucks and about 175 snowmobiles in the parking lot. Took everything I had to convince the crew I was with to leave before last call. Can only imagine what the trails out of there looked like at 2 am.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Love riding at night for many years but after a few close calls with deer jumping across the trial I changed my mind.

Deer jump across the trail in the daytime too...I've actually had more close calls in the day than at night with deer moose and elk.