Accidents accidents accidents

Shifty

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My turbo sled with stock clutching would be 400’ ahead of your girl sled in a 660’ race. 400’ or more actually

If I rode where you rode, I wouldn't have the race sleds.  I'd have one that would smoke yours.  :lmao:

Just kidding.  I'd just quit riding altogether.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Which one of you two have wrecked more sleds?

I've wrecked one.

Define "wrecked".  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If I rode where you rode, I wouldn't have the race sleds.  I'd have one that would smoke yours.  :lmao:

Just kidding.  I'd just quit riding altogether.  :lol: 

Define "wrecked".  :lol: 

"wrecked" meaning the chassis, nun, or modular frame part part for the A-arms, or tunnel get's tweaked or bent and it can't be ridden home.

In 2007 I piled a 2002 Ski-doo Renegade 700 into a tree near the Lake County fairgrounds.

9 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

"wrecked" meaning the chassis, nun, or modular frame part part for the A-arms, or tunnel get's tweaked or bent and it can't be ridden home.

In 2007 I piled a 2002 Ski-doo Renegade 700 into a tree near the Lake County fairgrounds.

Wow...kinda broad.  If I go with how many I've "wrecked" that couldn't be driven home I'd say three.  But I've crunched a few I was able to get home too.

6 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Needs it’s own thread 

Indeed!  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow...kinda broad.  If I go with how many I've "wrecked" that couldn't be driven home I'd say three.  But I've crunched a few I was able to get home too.

Done

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My turbo sled with stock clutching would be 400’ ahead of your girl sled in a 660’ race. 400’ or more actually

Tbh you most likely made it slower than stock 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've crunched a few trailing arms and rode them home, that's small potatoes :lol:

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

I've crunched a few trailing arms and rode them home, that's small potatoes :lol:

My last wreck was the “Culver’s affair”.  Worst limp home I’ve ever made.  We had to stop frequently and grab dead fall to keep straightening out my A-arm to keep it from collapsing altogether.  But, that myth made it home all busted up....me too!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My last wreck was the “Culver’s affair”.  Worst limp home I’ve ever made.  We had to stop frequently and grab dead fall to keep straightening out my A-arm to keep it from collapsing altogether.  But, that myth made it home all busted up....me too!

I had cracked this one into a set of train tracks and bent the trailing arm, both radius rods, tie rod, and put a big crack across the bottom of the bulkhead a foot long.  Drove her home, fixed her up, and played dumb selling it for a huge loss, I rebuilt the engine on this one too.

700 mxz.jpg

Edited by Fireball 440

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I had cracked this one into a set of train tracks and bent the trailing arm, both radius rods, tie rod, and put a big crack across the bottom of the bulkhead a foot long.  Drove her home, fixed her up, and played dumb selling it for a huge loss, I rebuilt the engine on this one too.

700 mxz.jpg

Do you believe in karma ? Maybe you,re getting some payback on that last sled you bought, and are now re-building. LOL

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Do you believe in karma ? Maybe you,re getting some payback on that last sled you bought, and are now re-building. LOL

It's a never ending cycle with all the crashes and blown engines over the years.  Snowmobiling is bullshit.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's a never ending cycle with all the crashes and blown engines over the years.  Snowmobiling is bullshit.

Restoring muscle sleds however is not bullshit 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A head on collision on a fucking lake?  At least one deserved to die.  My fucking god.  I'm so glad some just stay on the lakes.

There was one from new york years ago, a guy (Kyle), his dad & his wife crossing a lake at night, sleds coming the other way on the lake, one of the other sleds coming the other way hits Kyles dad head on, both died right there on the ice, the guy who hit Kyles dad his buddies took off and left scene, Kyle and his wife stayed on the ice with two dead people and two burning sleds, Kyle told his wife to ride to shore and ask someone to call for help. There was a thread on HCS about it in the new york forums I forget what his user name was. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, ACE said:

No you don’t holy fuck 

Yup....dragy is retarded accurate and I was racing 850s this weekend although it was pointless as they were bus lengths behind by 500’

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....dragy is retarded accurate and I was racing 850s this weekend although it was pointless as they were bus lengths behind by 500’

Well 850’s are slow. You need a cat 800 to do anything. Buddy on a stock 2011 crossfire is beating poo 850’s 

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well 850’s are slow. You need a cat 800 to do anything. Buddy on a stock 2011 crossfire is beating poo 850’s 

I would put 20-30 sleds on your 800 in a 500’ race