Check your account email address ×

Another vaccine death

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

A rushed through witches brew where these companies have all washed their hands of any liability and some people still think there is no way this could happen?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Using the mentality here a few deaths from a vaccine should stop all vaccines and medicines?

People die taking Tylenol.

Yep, It's called an overdose :lol: 

Very sad for this health worker, I hope we find out the reason for his death.

With 87 million does given already this is a 1 in near 100 million case...

I have no doubt if this vaccine is in anyway dangerous to the public it will be halted.

Lets remember the POLIO vaccine at one time killed some children, USA stopped the vaccination problem (Canada did not claimed a bad batch was used) and it ended up being a bad batch of vaccine was made.   POLIO affected very few children so why vaccinate :dunno:  a few crippled hardly breathing kids isn't much to deal with.  Same goes for some of your Parents or Grandparents if they die they would have sooner or later anyway so why vaccinate anyone, really who cares about a few old people :dunno: 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have no doubt if this vaccine is in anyway dangerous to the public it will be halted.

Lets remember the POLIO vaccine at one time killed some children, USA stopped the vaccination problem (Canada did not claimed a bad batch was used) and it ended up being a bad batch of vaccine was made.   POLIO affected very few children so why vaccinate :dunno:  a few crippled hardly breathing kids isn't much to deal with.  Same goes for some of your Parents or Grandparents if they die they would have sooner or later anyway so why vaccinate anyone, really who cares about a few old people :dunno: 

Gates Polio vaccine is causing more problems than its solving across Africa.

In a revealing comment, a CDC virologist involved with WHO and Gates Foundation in the Africa mass polio vaccination campaign, part of something called the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, admits the vaccine is creating significantly more cases of polio paralysis than the deceptively named “wild polio” disease. “We have now created more new emergences of the virus than we have stopped,” virologist Mark Pallansch of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention admitted. The Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) is a combined effort of the WHO, UNICEF, the U.S. CDC, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Rotary International.

I agree that the vaccine looks very safe.   There isn't hardly anything going on in the conspiracy circles of it being harmful.  Still very early in the game especially for a vaccine of this nature.   

Edited by Highmark

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There have been more deaths than this. 

If it is so safe - how does it kill a guy like that, that fast?

And of course long term - we have no idea.

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not a chance in hell of that happening.

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not a chance in hell of that happening.

I am going to bet it won't because it is safe 

Donald Trump approved his vaccine and claims all victories over this virus as his, so his followers should be lining up to support his vaccine.... :dunno: 

If not where is the bashing to Trump for bring us this vaccine that apparently kills people 

33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

There have been more deaths than this. 

If it is so safe - how does it kill a guy like that, that fast?

And of course long term - we have no idea.

Well even the article said they have not found out the reason he died, other than he received the vaccine days earlier.  He also drank coffee in that time and eat dinner.

There are 2000 people a day dying in the USA from covid, I don't see this as a deterrent to not have the vaccine

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am going to bet it won't because it is safe 

Donald Trump approved his vaccine and claims all victories over this virus as his, so his followers should be lining up to support his vaccine.... :dunno: 

If not where is the bashing to Trump for bring us this vaccine that apparently kills people 

Who said it's safe? It never got thru Fda even...

They released vax after Trump lost ...it's Biden's baby now.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well even the article said they have not found out the reason he died, other than he received the vaccine days earlier.  He also drank coffee in that time and eat dinner.

There are 2000 people a day dying in the USA from covid, I don't see this as a deterrent to not have the vaccine

2.5 hrs after 2nd dose is when he got fucked up.

Vax for old & or fat & sickly is probably a good idea :dunno:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Who said it's safe? It never got thru Fda even...

They released vax after Trump lost ...it's Biden's baby now.

?

Dec 14th is the first vaccine given in USA 3 million doses  :dunno: Don himself said it was his doings and fastrack was his baby....

Biden will get credit for all current deaths and nothing more

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?

Dec 14th is the first vaccine given in USA 3 million doses  :dunno: Don himself said it was his doings and fastrack was his baby....

Trump pushed the vax as well.

Younger crowd getting the vax surprises me - hope it goes well for them in the long run.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tylenol is actually very toxic to the liver. I am not allowed to take it

I had some enzyme issues with my liver a long time ago from taking too much Tylenol. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tylenol is actually very toxic to the liver. I am not allowed to take it

My buddy got what it called FAT LIVER from tylenol, he drinks he takes tylenol in the morning.  If I got a headache everytime after drinking I wouldn't drink.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This one didn't die but tested positive.

First line.:lol:

Positive test doesn't necessarily mean nurse has contracted illness, experts say

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-covid-19-positive-after-vaccination-1.5884463

What a clusterfuck! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This one didn't die but tested positive.

First line.:lol:

Positive test doesn't necessarily mean nurse has contracted illness, experts say

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-covid-19-positive-after-vaccination-1.5884463

But it's a positive, definitely, if you happen to die. :news:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

My buddy got what it called FAT LIVER from tylenol, he drinks he takes tylenol in the morning.  If I got a headache everytime after drinking I wouldn't drink.

tylenol is the worst thing you can take for a hangover any seasoned drinker knows you go advil. 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

?

Oh no.... the rank and file here have already pulled the "thanks Joe'.... so suck it up pal.