Check your account email address ×

Another vaccine death

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This one didn't die but tested positive.

First line.:lol:

Positive test doesn't necessarily mean nurse has contracted illness, experts say

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-covid-19-positive-after-vaccination-1.5884463

I know at least one health care worker that has tested positive and is sick with COVID after receiving the 2nd dose.  Another friend who works in the VA received her 2nd dose on monday and has been sick and stayed home from work with covid symptoms, but hasn't gotten tested.  That's 2 people just in my small group.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I know at least one health care worker that has tested positive and is sick with COVID after receiving the 2nd dose.  Another friend who works in the VA received her 2nd dose on monday and has been sick and stayed home from work with covid symptoms, but hasn't gotten tested.  That's 2 people just in my small group.

Well yeah when you get injected with Covid you might actually get sick from it or test positive. Duh.

From back in 2017 from what most people now bowing at the aulter of phizer  consider to be the gold standard of news  

one-third of new drugs approved by U.S. regulators over a decade ended up years later with warnings about unexpected, sometimes life-threatening side effects or complications, a new analysis found.

The results covered all 222 prescription drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration from 2001 through 2010

Screenshot_20210128-215722_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

From back in 2017 from what most people now bowing at the aulter of phizer  consider to be the gold standard of news  

one-third of new drugs approved by U.S. regulators over a decade ended up years later with warnings about unexpected, sometimes life-threatening side effects or complications, a new analysis found.

The results covered all 222 prescription drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration from 2001 through 2010

So true for USA to approve so many drugs that have 100's of side affects.  Thankfully the rest of the world isn't so quick to approve PROFITS 

I get a kick out of the commercials 1 minute long 50 seconds of side affects and don't take it if affects :lol: 

This isn't an American' vaccine so I would think the chances of it being safer is very high over being an American' fast track release 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Patent replacement.