Check your account email address ×

So, one week in and Joe already has people regretting their votes.

irv

Cancelled the Keystone pipeline, made it more expensive to purchase insulin and other medications, signed an executive order allowing trans genders to participate in all sports, which basically killed women's sports, and allowed China to become part of its electrical grid.

What else am I missing? 

bidenn31.jpg

• Like 1

Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot

Source: the hill

By Reid Wilson - 01/27/21 12:59 PM EST 

More than 30,000 voters who had been registered members of the Republican Party have changed their voter registration in the weeks after a mob of pro-Trump supporters attacked the Capitol — an issue that led the House to impeach the former president for inciting the violence. 

It could also represent the tip of a much larger iceberg: The 30,000 who have left the Republican Party reside in just a few states that report voter registration data, and information about voters switching between parties, on a weekly basis. 

Voters switching parties is not unheard of, but the data show that in the first weeks of the year, far more Republicans have changed their voter registrations than Democrats. Many voters are changing their affiliation in key swing states that were at the heart of the battle for the White House and control of Congress. 

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).............................

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/536113-tens-of-thousands-of-voters-drop-republican-affiliation-after-capitol 

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More than 30,000 voters who had been registered members of the Republican Party have changed their voter registration in the weeks after a mob of pro-Trump supporters attacked the Capitol — an issue that led the House to impeach the former president for inciting the violence. 

It could also represent the tip of a much larger iceberg: The 30,000 who have left the Republican Party reside in just a few states that report voter registration data, and information about voters switching between parties, on a weekly basis. 

Voters switching parties is not unheard of, but the data show that in the first weeks of the year, far more Republicans have changed their voter registrations than Democrats. Many voters are changing their affiliation in key swing states that were at the heart of the battle for the White House and control of Congress. 

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).............................

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/536113-tens-of-thousands-of-voters-drop-republican-affiliation-after-capitol 

Why wouldn’t they?  Republicans do nothing  but turn on their own supporters , while Democrats destroy the country.   No back bone at all.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Immaterial,  all that matters is who they actually vote for.  Just like you being an independent yet being a reliable Dem voter.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Without question the GOP will lose some support but the majority won't be because of the riots but because of lack of action on the election irregularities.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Without question the GOP will lose some support but the majority won't be because of the riots but because of lack of action on the election irregularities.  

Trump split the party. The repubs will continue to support him until he decides to start his own party, that would fuck everything up and you would never see another non Democrat in the White House.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump split the party. The repubs will continue to support him until he decides to start his own party, that would fuck everything up and you would never see another non Democrat in the White House.

The party split because they lost bigly.  It happened to the Dems too in 2016 and it will happen to them again.  Nothing Biden has done so far will do anything but appease the far left.  Their day of reckoning is coming when they don't have a virus and orange man to blame all our problems on.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Let's see what happens in the midterms dude.  

2 hours ago, irv said:

made it more expensive to purchase insulin and other medications, 

What else am I missing? 

You are missing FACTS :lol: that is what else.

Insulin is not cheaper under Trump, it is still the most expensive place to buy almost any drug or medicines ..

Trump claimed victory in his finally days with a some mystery executive order - and you bought it :lol: 

USA is HEALTH FOR PROFIT and this will never stop and is the reason USA health care is the most expensive in the world over twice as much as any other country

Too bad for keystone but it was never going to work, Donny okayed it just a year ago in his final year.  

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sorry boys Trumps Republican Party is cooked. Only half of Republicans want Trump to run again. That’s horrible.

Maybe he can run from prison? Not sure....lol

Cell mates with Hunter and Daddy.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like I said if only 50% of republican voters polled wanted Trump to run again the party is cooked.

I believe it was 56% but I digress....there are enough independents and people upset with the D's to do damage.   The man received more votes than any other candidate in history next to "Biden."   He had huge gains in popularity amongst minorities and working class people.   Its not Trump that needs to move forward but his policies and message.   If a suitable replacement can be found who remains the fighter Trump is but can handle themselves a bit more professionally then they will be formidable in 24. 

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How are they changing political affiliation right now with most every govenment building closed and givenment workers part time working from home ? My wife  cant even get a fucking driver's license that has been expired for 3 mo . 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

How are they changing political affiliation right now with most every govenment building closed and givenment workers part time working from home ? My wife  cant even get a fucking driver's license that has been expired for 3 mo . 

Why not?  Head on down to the DMV and wait in line outside for 1/2 hour like everyone else.  For DL renewal there is an online thing to fill out to speed up the process.  Both me and my wife have renewed our DL's under Covid.

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Why not?  Head on down to the DMV and wait in line outside for 1/2 hour like everyone else.  For DL renewal there is an online thing to fill out to speed up the process.  Both me and my wife have renewed our DL's under Covid.

1/2 hr my ass i stood in line at the tabs only place for over 1.5 hrs . The dmv is open for limited business only so less than 1/2 staff over 3hr waite because of the fact they were closed for 3 mo and the extention is ending in 30 days for renewals . Prob up in the Stix the wait is shorter 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

1/2 hr my ass i stood in line at the tabs only place for over 1.5 hrs . The dmv is open for limited business only so less than 1/2 staff over 3hr waite because of the fact they were closed for 3 mo and the extention is ending in 30 days for renewals . Prob up in the Stix the wait is shorter 

Yeah must be.  I tried 3 times to get into the DMV in Duluth, line was wrapped outside around the corner every time.

Was able to get 2 title transfers and 2 DL's renewed in my small town when they re-opened with short indoor waits.  Tabs are mail order.

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Very few things we can't do online incl renewals, they just use the last picture on file. Don't think I've stepped inside a dmv in 7 years at least.