Check your account email address ×

I want MC or Jimmy to explain why this was important

jtssrx

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Anyone wondering in here reading some of the these treads would think you guys are a bunch of teenagers... I know I don't have debates like this with adults in real life... SMH

So you are not excited about going to your local university and touring the lockerooms ? I sort of am 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, CFM said:

I didn’t even know about this site until the other month. Lololololololololololol

So, with us HCS newbies to here, there really is 40 active members ?

For sure....some just post more than others....hcs use to be great...and I'll leave it at that....this place has always been great....

There's only a handful of people that have ever been banned from this place.... :lol:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

If you blame that on Trump not only are you incredibly stupid, you are also a complete fucking idiot, but of course you've proven that time and again.

Are you kidding, 95% of his whining is directed at Trump/Republicans. If he is so nonpartisan, he'd be whining about Democrats equally but he doesn't. No way he voted for Jorgenson, I believe he's a liar, he voted for Biden. He probably wore his MAGA hat to the voting place. :lmao:

Jimmy is many things,  emotional,  quick to jump to conclusion but liar he is not.  

Because he's not drinking the kool aid he is now the enemy in your mind.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Jimmy is many things,  emotional,  quick to jump to conclusion but liar he is not.  

Agreed.  Don't always agree with the guy but I don't take him to be dishonest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

BS, he drinks the Democrat kool aid, he'd be complaining about Democrats more if that weren't the case. Enemy? I don't think so, like I said if he were so nonpartisan, he'd be bitching about Democrats equally and he does not. There's far more fault with the Democrats, he actually should be whining about them 95% of the time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

BS, he drinks the Democrat kool aid, he'd be complaining about Democrats more if that weren't the case. Enemy? I don't think so, like I said if he were so nonpartisan, he'd be bitching about Democrats equally and he does not. There's far more fault with the Democrats, he actually should be whining about them 95% of the time.

Your problem is you don’t pay attention and I bitch about Dems more than you think...Trump was The President so he got the majority of criticism. Just because you think Dems are are 95% of the problem doesn’t mean I need to.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump wanted to be the center of the show,  that means you get the most praise and criticism it's just part of the office.  

Thing was he never got praise

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump wanted to be the center of the show,  that means you get the most praise and criticism it's just part of the office.  

I think the media's interaction with Trump from the day he came down the escalator to Wednesday of this week will be studied for decades to come. Yes Trump has his flaws but in this case the reaction to him over the last 5 years by the media has been a 10 car pile up wreck on display every day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, CFM said:

I didn’t even know about this site until the other month. Lololololololololololol

So, with us HCS newbies to here, there really is 40 active members ?

You didn't know about FS because if the hcs censorship of anything FS since 2008.  True story.

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You didn't know about FS because if the hcs censorship of anything FS since 2008.  True story.

I think Dan & Nick did the same thing to SledNH when ODSdan owned HCS.

21 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

dunno.gif.81530f9b01d2ce3387fe1655d8e352e4.gif we use to tell people all the time to join F.S. especially the guys who cried in the HCS C.E. forum, that is until Joe Pishgar from VS showed up and changed the software so when you typed in freedomsledder it changed it to HCS. 

38 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

dunno.gif.81530f9b01d2ce3387fe1655d8e352e4.gif we use to tell people all the time to join F.S. especially the guys who cried in the HCS C.E. forum, that is until Joe Pishgar from VS showed up and changed the software so when you typed in freedomsledder it changed it to HCS. 

I think it eased up after Dan and Nick stopped helping VS. Nick seemed to be the one with a hard on for Rob.

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think it eased up after Dan and Nick stopped helping VS. Nick seemed to be the one with a hard on for Rob.

Looks like the HCS invitation was a fail. They all were what was wrong with that site. None seem willing to pay up here as well.

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

It was censored long ago as well. It was the first nail in the hcs coffin long ago. FagJoe finished the job.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s  a weird thing to say considering I haven’t said anything other than responding to my name being used and positions assigned. 🤷🏻

BS! You’ve been a cunt from the start, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

AKA an independent,  something you long claimed to be yet you have zero positions that cross party lines in the last few years.  

I have many things i feel strongly about which coincidently fall on both sides of the spectrum

DACA-  for it

Muslim immigration-  against it

Tax increases on wealthy-  for it

Closing loopholes used to duck taxes-  for it

Medicare for all-  for it

Spending cuts esp on military-  for it

Welfare -  for it

SKU testing what they can buy with government subsidy-  for it

Drug testing for welfare recipients-  for it  

Poor MC 

16 hours ago, ckf said:

Anyone wondering in here reading some of the these treads would think you guys are a bunch of teenagers... I know I don't have debates like this with adults in real life... SMH

There are several here that can debate intelligently.  Many cannot.  They get what they give and that is that.

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can’t make it any simpler for you nor do I care to try. 

You made my point and aren't bright enough to see why.  Well done!

16 hours ago, Dave said:

Pouty playing the victim card...

We all know what's next...

Yep.  Poor Pouty.

16 hours ago, ckf said:

Some here take things seriously enough to be more than willing to take it to real life :news:

Damn right.  But the "seriously" part may be a bit much.  I'd bet heavy that most of these name calling twats wouldn't make a fucking peep in person.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There are several here that can debate intelligently.  Many cannot.  They get what they give and that is that.

You made my point and aren't bright enough to see why.  Well done!

Yep.  Poor Pouty.

Damn right.  But the "seriously" part may be a bit much.  I'd bet heavy that most of these name calling twats wouldn't make a fucking peep in person.

Well you sit here all weekend and tell yourself that you are making points and winning debates which of course you really aren’t...Apparently that’s what sledless  jerk offs do...enjoy! 👍🏼

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup. I’ve met a lot of people off web forums in person. Hell a lot of them are still close friends. That said, most of the people I’ve met, especially those who run their mouths, are nothing like that in person. 

28 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. I’ve met a lot of people off web forums in person. Hell a lot of them are still close friends. That said, most of the people I’ve met, especially those who run their mouths, are nothing like that in person. 

No one has ever met pouty.

21 hours ago, irv said:

The thing is, those who identify as a male/female/girl/boy today can identify as the opposite tomorrow. It's insanity, nothing less! :crazy:

I knew the liberal idiocy and insanity was coming from Joe and the Dems, but I never expected it to come this fast. Going to be nut show for the next 4 yrs but I'm sure the TDS'rs will continue to blame Trump for the state the U.S. is going to become. 

libss6.jpeg

gender4.jpg

I changed schools a couple times during High school and even in 1979  i had to decide what gender i identified as before being accepted,, and sign my paperwork stating my choice that would NOT be allowed to change again.  they said you pick one now thats what it is till you are out of this school. i was surpised and appalled at the same time.