Check your account email address ×

100 Million Shots In 100 Days???

Joe said he wants to have 100 million shots given in his first 100 days....... Tomorrow is day one does anyone think they will have given a million shots by the day, the end of this week or even the end of next week??? 

33 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Joe said he wants to have 100 million shots given in his first 100 days....... Tomorrow is day one does anyone think they will have given a million shots by the day, the end of this week or even the end of next week??? 

not a hope in hell they come anywhere close to that 

Fucking mink farmers are the list to get shots next around here.

Vaccinating everyone over 65 is in line with federal guidelines, but breaks with a state panel's recommendations last week that the next group include those over age 70 along with teachers, child care workers, mink farmers, prisoners and others who live in congregate settings. The state health department said the full scope of those included in the next round of vaccinations will be determined this week.

Edited by A05GSHO

they even have 100 million doses available.  My doc figures I can get one in march if i want one,  they have been doing a lot of distribution and are moving quickly through the old.  Teachers are petitioning to move up the ladder here and if it gets the kids back in school i say give it to them.  

52 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Anyone remember getting vaccines when you were a kid or in the military and they used a air gun type device to give the injections? 

Why not use them now, show up , show I.D. or SSN# and send you down the road

Using an ID is racist!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

they even have 100 million doses available.  My doc figures I can get one in march if i want one,  they have been doing a lot of distribution and are moving quickly through the old.  Teachers are petitioning to move up the ladder here and if it gets the kids back in school i say give it to them.  

They had a distribution for teachers here today.

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Anyone remember getting vaccines when you were a kid or in the military and they used a air gun type device to give the injections? 

now you did it you racist fuck how dare you 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

fyi they still use those torture device guns in other country's, i had no idea  but the girl next door had the shot scar on her arm and I was like WTF I had not seen one on a young person ever her younger brother has one to . he is prob 12 ? but i guess in chili any way they still use it. her mom was telling me the story when they moved back to the US and had to put kids back in school but had no paperwork for vaccines but the kids had the permanent arm mark to prove it  

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How fucking dare you. :lol2:

I wish I had time to count every stupid thing Biden says and does until Kamala throws him under the bus but unlike leftists I have better things to do.

image.thumb.png.3f23e99753c384d093c9be30843b2dca.png

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just curious, what day is Joe officially calling day one to start the one million shots per day

and does the one million shots a day include weekends and holidays??

Asking for a friend

Well I think since they had already administered like 20 percent of the shots of the 100 million target before the 100 day mandate under the Trump admins plans who knows what the history will say.  History has yet to be determined.  

to answer you question the start date is yet to be determined once we hit the target we go 100 days back from that that date to come up with the start date...  unless that day falls within the Trump admins time then we have to move the 100 150 200 million or whatever the target is to a date that falls after Biden took office.  We even have the ability now to delete history and change days and targets on a whim so ultimately we don’t need a target...  we will just write the history as needed

Edited by BOHICA