Check your account email address ×

Justified?

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You brought her into a conversation that.had zero to do with her. Weird 

I wasn’t talking to you and wasn’t asking for an update.  But hey..... if you’re proud, I’m proud also!

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Really tell that to the people of Portland 

When vp pence, McConnell and the others are all in Portland and a unruly mob storms the building they are in and some idiot gets shot and killed by a police officer then sure I will let them know.

I’m sorry but I stand with the officer doing his job to protect the top officials of this country. Clearly you stand with the criminal breaking into a federal building to get to our top officials to do who knows what.

• Like 1

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

When vp pence, McConnell and the others are all in Portland and a unruly mob storms the building they are in and some idiot gets shot and killed by a police officer then sure I will let them know.

I’m sorry but I stand with the officer doing his job to protect the top officials of this country. Clearly you stand with the criminal breaking into a federal building to get to our top officials to do who knows what.

Fuck our top officials and fuck you

SHe was presenting no threat that required deadly force.  The cops on the other side of the glass didn't shoot her and they were in far more danger from the mob.  there was a better video of the scene on her side of the glass out there.  At least the cops on that side tried to save her,  if she was black they prob would have just stood around :snack:  

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Respect there authority.  Fuck you and fuck them . Overreaction they had 10 more guys in that hall 30 yards before a set of locked doors in to the hall a sleezzzy politicians who were more than likely already running and squealing like little girls in the tunnels leading to the bunkers under the capital 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Respect there authority.  Fuck you and fuck them . Overreaction they had 10 more guys in that hall 30 yards before a set of locked doors in to the hall a sleezzzy politicians who were more than likely already running and squealing like little girls in the tunnels leading to the bunkers under the capital 

Your still mad he lost aren’t you?

In the last 8 years have you ever seen a police shooting of an unarmed person like this?  

Fuck no!  
who’s the cop? 
Where is her picture plastered all over the tv 
where is the family? 
funeral service?? 
something is wrong here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In the last 8 years have you ever seen a police shooting of an unarmed person like this?  

Fuck no!  
who’s the cop? 
Where is her picture plastered all over the tv 
where is the family? 
funeral service?? 
something is wrong here. 

Are you kidding?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Justified?? I have one question, Does DC have a "stand your ground law"? If they do and every citizen of DC has the ability to protect themselves and their lives in the same way with out legal recourse it is most definitely justified..If not, the politicians should follow the laws they put in place, turn and run, hope you are faster than your assailant..Just because you are a politician doesn't mean you are above your own laws.........

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SHe was presenting no threat that required deadly force.  The cops on the other side of the glass didn't shoot her and they were in far more danger from the mob.  there was a better video of the scene on her side of the glass out there.  At least the cops on that side tried to save her,  if she was black they prob would have just stood around :snack:  

Happens multiple times daily to blacks.   

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Happens multiple times daily to blacks.   

In your town?  Shit!  By 9am...you all are fresh outa blacks!

But by all means, continue to regale the forum with your in depth experience of the plight of the black man!

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But by all means, continue to regale the forum with your in depth experience of the plight of the black man!

He bleeds black!!!!

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Snowrider might have more years of study and education into the cognitive abilities of black people than you do!  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

He bleeds black!!!!

Let’s see.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Snowrider might have more years of study and education into the cognitive abilities of black people than you do!  :lol:

He’s the “smartest person here”. That much is plain to see for sure!