Check your account email address ×

Justified?

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

How is he supposed to know she isn’t packing or has a bomb. I’m actually surprised they didn’t all get taken out instead of just letting them on by.

Why to protectva empty hall . You can't tell me they did not see or know of the full fucking swat team behind her .

I dont care 1 way or the other but I find it amazing that the news covers some shit bag who gets killed shooting at cops first and this unarmed woman climbing in to a empty hall with a armed x seal or ranger at min at every doorway in that hall 

• Gold Member

That looks like a good reason to have our elected leaders telecommute.  They don’t need face to face with tech.  Turn the capitol into a homeless shelter or something positive like that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

sad state of affairs the times we live in. Douchebag on the left in the Giants hoodie's first thought is to grab his phone and take a pic. :flush:

They all had phones out attached to selfie sticks..so weird

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why to protectva empty hall . You can't tell me they did not see or know of the full fucking swat team behind her .

I dont care 1 way or the other but I find it amazing that the news covers some shit bag who gets killed shooting at cops first and this unarmed woman climbing in to a empty hall with a armed x seal or ranger at min at every doorway in that hall 

Ya a empty hall that leads to the chamber that they all were in. They don’t know what those crazies were up to. Protect the assets at all cost. I mean you can’t go raiding a federal building with our top leaders and not expect to not get killed. 

If Secret Service is evacuating people from the area and you climb thru a fucking window to get closer to them you should expect to get shot. 

I mean, what the hell do people think the directive of the Secret Service is? They don't give a rat's ass if you're a 130 pound woman. 

She didn't deserve to die for it but again, that's what the Secret Service does. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If Secret Service is evacuating people from the area and you climb thru a fucking window to get closer to them you should expect to get shot. 

I mean, what the hell do people think the directive of the Secret Service is? They don't give a rat's ass if you're a 130 pound woman. 

She didn't deserve to die for it but again, that's what the Secret Service 

Defund the secret service!

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I mean, what the hell do people think the directive of the Secret Service is?

You've got a point there, but, they made it that far and nothing went boom yet, so.....

I'm wondering who the guy was in the suit that immediately started giving her care?  A politician?  SS?  While everyone else had to first take videos.

Also, what's this woman's history anyway?