Check your account email address ×

Justified?

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If Secret Service is evacuating people from the area and you climb thru a fucking window to get closer to them you should expect to get shot. 

I mean, what the hell do people think the directive of the Secret Service is? They don't give a rat's ass if you're a 130 pound woman. 

She didn't deserve to die for it but again, that's what the Secret Service does. 

Agree. It was her choice. 

If anyone here had someone bashing their locked homes door down would shoot too. 

25 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya a empty hall that leads to the chamber that they all were in. They don’t know what those crazies were up to. Protect the assets at all cost. I mean you can’t go raiding a federal building with our top leaders and not expect to not get killed. 

Really tell that to the people of Portland 

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

How were the cops/swat there so quick.   They were there almost by the time she hit the floor.  I think the guy got trigger happy a little quick and wasn’t appropriately trained.  

If he was ss he was x military and not just a shit shoveling grunt .

It is a empty hall except for the 8 armed guys in every doorway  and every old pussy thrugh the next set of locked doors 30 yards down the hall was already out the back doors in to the tunnels leading completely out of that building .

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They all had phones out attached to selfie sticks..so weird

The “look at me” society really ruins some solidarity.  Idiots.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If anyone here had someone bashing their locked homes door down would shoot too. 

Continuing a solid effort of making yourself look stupid as hell with absolutely no credibility at all.

Well done!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The “look at me” society really ruins some solidarity.  Idiots.

Continuing a solid effort of making yourself look stupid as hell with absolutely no credibility at all.

Well done!

Have not been to Lake and 35 then ? Got it 

Remember your aulter ego celebrating that? I do 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Interesting....democrats made such a big deal about the guy and his wife protecting their house in St Louis from that unruly mob....guess thats different.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you gave not been south of 55 then ? Got it 

His daughter is in a “consortium of childcare workers” so, yuh...he knows.

The cities are a shadow of what they used to be when I was growing up.  Crime ridden and run down places have grown a 1000 fold.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The cities are a shadow of what they used to be when I was growing up.  Crime ridden and run down places have grown a 1000 fold.

And getting worse.  You should see the list of bullshit the met council has sent out to all landlords . A lot of it use to only apply to people who owned more than 25 units . Now if you even own a duplex or rent out a room . You must accept felons you can not use a credit rating in deciding if you will take a renter . It goes on and on . I dumped my shit in Hopkins over this shit now Minneapolis I am done . Going to get out way past the belt loop but not all the way to the next shit hole st cloud 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And getting worse.  You should see the list of bullshit the met council has sent out to all landlords . A lot of it use to only apply to people who owned more than 25 units . Now if you even own a duplex or rent out a room . You must accept felons you can not use a credit rating in deciding if you will take a renter . It goes on and on . I dumped my shit in Hopkins over this shit now Minneapolis I am done . Going to get out way past the belt loop but not all the way to the next shit hole st cloud 

The real estate heading out of the cities in any direction is exploding right now.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She’s doing great. I was there over Christmas. She moved into the new building and expanded to 22 kids. She’s got a deep waiting list already. those rich liberals working in the medical device field love the location. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She’s doing great. I was there over Christmas. She moved into the new building and expanded to 22 kids. She’s got a deep waiting list already. those rich liberals working in the medical device field love the location. 

I don’t care.

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

tHeY WeRE iN DiSgUiSE!!!!!!!!!11

As long as they were there.....because this is what they are supposed to be for, right?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

savvy looks like she would be a great fuck

Until she takes your wallet and redistributes the cash for the greater good! :bc:

• Haha 3