Check your account email address ×

Holy shit!!

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I quit wearing that faggot useless retard mask about 4 days ago. I’ve gotten some looks but not a peep from a single person. Usually I am polite and well spoken but if one of these little mask faggots catches me in a foul mood it could make for some fun. 

I think everyone is pretty much over this charade though....it’s nothing but useless cucks and kind numbing snowriders still towing the line

Nailed it.  Yep...I’m done with it.  Nobody has said shit about me not masking up until yesterday.  It’s like everyone secretly knows they are the ones being weird.  I’ll be curious to see how this either all peters out on its own bullshit narrative or if we start to see more overzealous “mask enforcers”.

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lmao: mornin Z   

Oh just rinse and repeat. Is it too much to ask for a weekly series? I mean it was quite entertaining and it certainly livened up the boring political bullshit that we usually have to read. You could call it "The Fabulous Chronicles of Ironman Z". Dammit. Wrong quote......

Edited by Skidude600
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Oh just rinse and repeat. Is it too much to ask for a weekly series? I mean it was quite entertaining and it certainly livened up the boring political bullshit that we usually have to read. You could call it "The Fabulous Chronicles of Ironman Z".

I'm game.....How about you @Zambroski:lol:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

.....yada, yada, yada.....I’m really hung over today.

:lol:

Your head will really be hurting once you get a visit from SSFB's ban hammer!!!!!!!!!11

tenor.gif?itemid=8540510

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I quoted you instead of Zam.:suicide::lol:

I still like the idea......Z's wife????  not so much  :lol:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Your head will really be hurting once you get a visit from SSFB's ban hammer!!!!!!!!!11

tenor.gif?itemid=8540510

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And challenged the whole board to a fight.  :lol: 

No...just a couple here that represent the absolute repugnance of society.  They know who they are.  I love the rest of you fuckers!!!!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm game.....How about you @Zambroski:lol:

hmmm.....worth some consideration!  Hahahahaha!!!!

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8540510

Right now, it’d be a mercy killing.

Sweet Jesus!  My head is throbbing!  I’m going back to bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...just a couple here that represent the absolute repugnance of society.  They know who they are.  I love the rest of you fuckers!!!!  :lmao:

What poison did you drink, or smoke to mess you up that bad ?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This whole thread had me laughing out loud!!!  At work...  Not so tough today huh fucker??  :lmao: That is some epic shit right there though....  We should have a members night where we all have what zam had last night and see how it turns out....  I am up for it!!!  The zam signal with the croc is fucking epic!!

You fucking pussy. Pull yourself up by your boot straps, pound a few drinks and get on with your life. 

I can’t wait to see this shit storm you pulled yesterday, pop up in people of Walmart.com. :lmao:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

What poison did you drink, or smoke to mess you up that bad ?

Jack had my back yesterday.  Mr. Beam took my under his wing last night.  Both proved to be poor care takers!!!

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

This whole thread had me laughing out loud!!!  At work...  Not so tough today huh fucker??  :lmao: That is some epic shit right there though....  We should have a members night where we all have what zam had last night and see how it turns out....  I am up for it!!!  The zam signal with the croc is fucking epic!!

Today, I am approximately 1/3 the man I was yesterday.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You fucking pussy. Pull yourself up by your boot straps, pound a few drinks and get on with your life. 

I can’t wait to see this shit storm you pulled yesterday, pop up in people of Walmart.com. :lmao:

My wife said the same thing this morning.  "Somebody probably got you on video...I'm gonna be pissed if they did."

I just Lul'd.  She actually told me she thought I was in the right over the whole thing this morning....she just doesn't want me going to jail.

• Haha 1

A very good friend of mine lives about 2 hours away from me, there are a fair amount of Amish people in and around that area. He went into Wally World just to get a few items on his way home from work, he forgot to wear his mask in the store, one of the Wally World employees stops him because of not having a mask on, he points and asked the employee what about the Amish family that just walked past with no masks on?? The young guy just drop his head and walked away and my buddy got his shopping done with no Zambroski incident(s) happening inside or outside of Wally World.

The Amish blew a head gasket on their way home from Wally World.

1528561485_amishblownmotor.thumb.jpg.2c4d2ddb0bd43c3c585685f07f4000b0.jpg

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jack had my back yesterday.  Mr. Beam took my under his wing last night.  Both proved to be poor care takers!!!

Today, I am approximately 1/3 the man I was yesterday.  :lmao:

My wife said the same thing this morning.  "Somebody probably got you on video...I'm gonna be pissed if they did."

I just Lul'd.  She actually told me she thought I was in the right over the whole thing this morning....she just doesn't want me going to jail.

That would be awesome if somebody got you yelling at a 10 year old girl. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Damn women. They’re never right. Well, we should never let them know they are at least. 

Wife has had the same discussion with me before. I always remind her that she’s the one with all of the money so I don’t know what’s she’s worried about. She would have to be the one bailing me out of jail lol. 

On a side note about this Walmart.  This was one of their newer, smaller, neighborhood market type stores.  All modern and looked nothing like the Walmart we are all used to.  Nice wine section even!  I was impressed.

You’re down near the Walmart motherland so that doesn’t surprise me a bit. Funny how the southerners are the first ones to get bougie Walmart’s though. 

I will track down this Zambroski character.....I will size him up and see if he can drink the Booz and beers and stay upright. Then I will report back to the forum. All this for no charge 

• Haha 1