Check your account email address ×

Holy shit!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can I wish upon a star?  Trust me....nobody with a bad attitude or some weird since of “social justice” want to run into me.  I’ve had about enough....and will sacrifice very thing to prove it.  Pussies, most assuredly, need not apply.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good... hit somebody, kill them, spend the rest of your life in prison...over a mask. Brilliant.

Exactly!!!!!  WTF????

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good... hit somebody, kill them, spend the rest of your life in prison...over a mask. Brilliant.

Me too! Where are all the heroes?  I’m ready.  I’m willing?

Maybe that explains whether they are?

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I call bullshit on the whole story and nobody really gives a fuck.  Next.

Poor pussy.  I’ll drive four hours to your fucking driveway and meet your whole fuckiing family.  Will you be prepared?

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Exactly!!!!!  WTF????

Shut your hole!  :lol:

Let’s put this place on national news! 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I call bullshit on the whole story and nobody really gives a fuck.  Next.

Still, you are a pussy, total,  pile of shit....and so is your whole worthless household.

-ahahhahahah!!!  Ahahhaahhahahah!!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Confronted by maskers at Walmart!  LOL!!!

Needles to say but, no spine, no argument that and it was clear the “shaming” was supposed to do something.

AUAHAHAHHAHAJAHAH AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Losers and weaklings!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAA AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Challenge: any fucking loser on this site that wants to take me on...I’ll pay for their airfare/transport back(not including medical transport).  Im all in.  ALSO:  Bring a friend.

LET’ DO THIS!!!!!!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FUCK OFF , JERRY!!!!!

Let's see a pic of your biceps, big boy. Webber wanted to fight me about 6-7 years ago. I gauged the size of his biceps against A BUD LIGHT can that he had on the table, UPTA CAMP. 

I then posted a pic of my PYTHONIAN GUNS, that were the size of a Jonsered 2156. Nevah heard from Webber again!!!!!   :lol:

Edited by Guest

I have to say this is a very bizarre thread.

Another bizarre thing is, there are 2 of Anerica’s biggest badd azz’s  (the other is that 20 yr bar bouncer...forget his name) on this tiny site. Weird.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Let's see a pic of your biceps, big boy. Webber wanted to fight me about 6-7 years ago. I gauged the size of his biceps against A BUD LIGHT can that he had on the table, UPTA CAMP. 

I then posted a pic of my PYTHONIAN GUNS, that were the size of a Jonsered 2156. Neveah heard from Webber again!!!!!   :lol:

Hahahahah!  I’ll take on all challengers.  My measurements would only scare you!  Lol.

In spite of everything else, I’mBenching 325, squating 500 plus .  And Still, none of this important to me.  I am somebody that can rip your flesh from your body without worrying Jill your family before you wake. .so. GOOD LUCK!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hahahahah!  I’ll take on all challengers.  My measurements would only scare you!  Lol.

In spite of everything else, I’mBenching 325, squating 500 plus .  And Still, none of this important to me.  I am somebody that can rip your flesh from your body without worrying Jill your family before you wake. .so. GOOD LUCK!  :bc:

The only 500 pounds that you squat, is 500 pounds of bullshit!!!     :ronald: 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

then posted a pic of my PYTHONIAN GUNS, that were the size of a Jonsered 2156. Nevah heard from Webber again!!!!!   :lol:

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!     He was waiting for you and you never showed, as usual.

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only 500 pounds that you squat, is 500 pounds of bullshit!!!     :ronald: 

:goodpost:

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The tiny head and pit coat post makes me think that I’ll watch Beatlejuice over the holiday weekend. :lol: 

:lol: