Check your account email address ×

Holy shit!!

Confronted by maskers at Walmart!  LOL!!!

Needles to say but, no spine, no argument that and it was clear the “shaming” was supposed to do something.

AUAHAHAHHAHAJAHAH AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Losers and weaklings!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAA AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Challenge: any fucking loser on this site that wants to take me on...I’ll pay for their airfare/transport back(not including medical transport).  Im all in.  ALSO:  Bring a friend.

LET’ DO THIS!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Confronted by maskers at Walmart!  LOL!!!

Needles to say but, no spine, no argument that and it was clear the “shaming” was supposed to do something.

AUAHAHAHHAHAJAHAH AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Losers and weaklings!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAA AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Challenge: any fucking loser on this site that wants to take me on...I’ll pay for their airfare/transport back(not including medical transport).  Im all in.  ALSO:  Bring a friend.

LET’ DO THIS!!!!!!

Your head even stick out over the collar of that pit coat? 

• Haha 4

Just now, steve from amherst said:

You should have started crying and said you could either buy gifts or your kids or masks, but didnt have enough money for both. 

I ripped that dicker smask off his face, my wife screamed and I had to catch her in the parking lot to avoid another awkward Uber ride  home.

LOL..I was told but @ckf that I should be mellowing with age but, so far, I’m finding nothing but weakness out there.  Loaer weaklings with big internet mouths...OOOPS!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m in the south.  I was wearing a shorts and a light pullover. LOL!  They wouldn’t even know what a pit coat was here.  :lol:

No it’s a cardigan. But thanks for noticing! 

PS. You mad bro? 

Aahahahhah!  She loves me for “being such a “dominant force but, I need it relax”. I scare her.

:lol:

It alien when she read the menaces between me and Tools...and my daughter read them...comments: “Is he an idiot?” And “he’s fucked!”

Poor SJW...sooner or later, you’ll run into me or somebody like me. Best of luck!

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No it’s a cardigan. But thanks for noticing! 

PS. You mad bro? 

I am an “irregular” type of guy!  Ever run into anybody badmouthing red neck , hillbilly sister fucking faggots imbeciles in the middle of a group of them?  Yup!  That’s me!!!!! 

BRING YPUR SHIT!!!!!!  

....LOL...my wife absolutely my HATES this part of me. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am an “irregular” type of guy!  Ever run into anybody badmouthing red neck , hillbilly sister fucking faggots imbeciles in the middle of a group of them?  Yup!  That’s me!!!!! 

BRING YPUR SHIT!!!!!!  

....LOL...my wife absolutely my HATES this part of me. 

Actually, I know exactly what you mean. It’s the reason why my wife doesn’t want to be around me when I’m drinking. Especially bourbon and especially with my buddy who’s a retired Marine because he’s always up for a good fight. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Actually, I know exactly what you mean. It’s the reason why my wife doesn’t want to be around me when I’m drinking. Especially bourbon and especially with my buddy who’s a retired Marine.  

I’m retarded and LOVE to fight.  It’s how I grew up! (You know this already).  It’s why I have such little tolerance for liberal social justice warriors or any other type of fuck head that thinks they deserve some radical voice behind some web protection.

@f7ben might seem to be the most fun I’ve had in a while...but, he apparently won’t fight nidlgets so....a nice video will e fun!!!

A Tool’s video will just be hours of me chasing him as he screams.  I should just take his wife to dinner.  We can title it, “Pitty slumming”.
:lmao:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Actually, I know exactly what you mean. It’s the reason why my wife doesn’t want to be around me when I’m drinking. Especially bourbon and especially with my buddy who’s a retired Marine because he’s always up for a good fight. 

Yup.  I’m one of the funniest mother fuckers in the party.....until I’m not. 

1 minute ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Holy fuck Z....you need the grammar police lol

I’m drunk you ficningniggernnnn

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Actually, I know exactly what you mean. It’s the reason why my wife doesn’t want to be around me when I’m drinking. Especially bourbon and especially with my buddy who’s a retired Marine.  

I’m retarded and LOVE to fight.  It’s how I grew up! (You know this already).  It’s why I have such little tolerance for liberal social justice warriors or any other type of fuck head that thinks they deserve some radical voice behind some web protection.

@f7ben might seem to be the most fun I’ve had in a while...but, he apparently won’t fight nidlgets so....a nice video will e fun!!!

Tool bag’s video will just be hours of me chasing him as he screams.  I should just take his wife to dinner.  We can title it, “Pitty slumming”.
:lmao:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Someday you might meet someone even more mentally unstable than you , and your wife might be arranging your funeral. Grow up.

Can I wish upon a star?  Trust me....nobody with a bad attitude or some weird since of “social justice” want to run into me.  I’ve had about enough....and will sacrifice very thing to prove it.  Pussies, most assuredly, need not apply.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Can I wish upon a star?  Trust me....nobody with a bad attitude or some weird since of “social justice” want to run into me.  I’ve had about enough....and will sacrifice very thing to prove it.  Pussies, most assuredly, need not apply.  

Good... hit somebody, kill them, spend the rest of your life in prison...over a mask. Brilliant.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1