Check your account email address ×

Gapes and Wails

Rod

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Me neither.  Could give two fucks less.  I will pay more for more fun anytime.

So you don't buy exactly what you want.  Took all of one more post to contradict yourself.  And yes, now we will all watch you :backpeddle:

Oh, fuck off already. :lol:  I could have bought an assault and an enclosed trailer for what I have into my expedition.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, the real reason.  It isn't even close to the Assault in performance.  The real problem with them is they are made for midgets, but hey you saved 200 bucks a year to pay a premium for a brand that isn't premium.  Nice work money man!

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Me neither.  Could give two fucks less.  I will pay more for more fun anytime.

So you don't buy exactly what you want.  Took all of one more post to contradict yourself.  And yes, now we will all watch you :backpeddle:

34 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Gaped yourself and now wailing.  At least that is somewhat on topic.

JFC you are one gangly annoying bag of douche.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, fuck off already. :lol:  I could have bought an assault and an enclosed trailer for what I have into my expedition.

Is that your little enclosed for your sled you posted in that other thread?

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So insecure ... poor little fella.  Good thing you're an internet hero!!

Holy shit Pugsly, cant a guy ask about a trailer?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC you are one gangly annoying bag of douche.

Tell me about it.  :lol: At least I owned the sleds that I am talking about…..some of these guys like to just talk out of their Ass.  It’s also rich how HSR wants to tell you and Bontz to behave a certain way but doesn’t say boo to the actual shit starters.  It is what it is.  :lol: 

And for the record, imo a skidoo backcountry is a superior snowmobile to a Polaris assault.  :news: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, poor guy.  Are we picking on woolie again?  All because he claimed his 900t is quick.  Oh noes...

Weird. A couple years ago a 900 turbo renegade gaped all the 850s at the Amsnow shoot out.  And the turbo are is another 30 hp more than that. But what the fuck do I know? :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Nowadays, I’m happy to have a sled that will go 100. 

Are you talking Km/hr ? Not calling you a liar but after ACE's review of his trail model I find it hard to believe the trapper edition would have the gearing or the power to spin that track anywhere near 100mph. I'd guess anything north of 80 is downhill :dunno: But you'd know better I guess.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Cites the shootout while riding a grandpa midget sled.  :lol:

Just to point out that you’re full of shit. You seem to be forgetting that I probably have more miles on an assault than you do, I know my brother certainly does.  Stick to regaling us about your pizza making expertise. Snowmobiles don’t seem to be in your wheelhouse. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, poor guy.  Are we picking on woolie again?  All because he claimed his 900t is quick.  Oh noes...

Eat a dick Ichabod…you’re nonstop with this horseshit.

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Just to point out that you’re full of shit. You seem to be forgetting that I probably have more miles on an assault than you do, I know my brother certainly does.  Stick to regaling us about your pizza making expertise. Snowmobiles don’t seem to be in your wheelhouse. :lol: 

Here we go again!

:lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Are you talking Km/hr ? Not calling you a liar but after ACE's review of his trail model I find it hard to believe the trapper edition would have the gearing or the power to spin that track anywhere near 100mph. I'd guess anything north of 80 is downhill :dunno: But you'd know better I guess.

I could not get my expedition past 95 last year on the GPS, but it was under revving by 400 RPMs. I don’t run a lot of high-speed lakes checking my top speed these days, but made a few changes that should get my RPMs back up. one of my buddies up in Maine claims he got his going 105. And I have no reason to not believe him.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Cites the shootout while riding a grandpa midget sled.  :lol:

Midget this, midget that….I get it…you’re a goofy fucking out of proportion stork.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fastest trapper in the east bitch!!!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I could not get my expedition past 95 last year on the GPS, but it was under revving by 400 RPMs. I don’t run a lot of high-speed lakes checking my top speed these days, but made a few changes that should get my RPMs back up. one of my buddies up in Maine claims he got his going 105. And I have no reason to not believe him.

That's cool:thumbsup: so with the added traction off the line and that kinda top end it sounds like they have better performance than the model ACE has. Holeshot better,top end better, it's a win win:bc: