Check your account email address ×

Gapes and Wails

Rod

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yet you claim it's faster than an 850.  A 600 assault can do that while in breakin mode.  Never seen anyone so constantly full of shit 

In renegade or 121 trim, absolutely. Just because you can’t read, or willing to accept an actual shootout result….or god forbid an opinion that challenges your manhood, because you own an assault?  I never claimed an expedition is a top end monster, why the fuck would I ?  I assumed we were taking that for granted.  I already told you that I didn’t care about that shit anymore.  But if you want to get right down to it, I bet to 80 miles an hour you will be several sled lengths behind me just on traction alone. 20x154 puts it down with 180 hp.  Do I have to explain that too?  :lol: 

Attachment.jpeg

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet to 80 miles an hour you will be several sled lengths behind me just on traction alone. 20x154 puts it down with 180 hp.  Do I have to explain that too?  :lol: 

Power to weight ratio plays a huge part as do proper studs. But I'm sure you're well aware of that:thumbsup:

I can launch my erector set pretty hard if set up to with 144 1.450's in a 136" 1.25 track, 155hp at only 444lbs :bc: I have easily beaten 800 mountain sleds with deep lugs.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Power to weight ratio plays a huge part as do proper studs. But I'm sure you're well aware of that:thumbsup:

I can launch my erector set pretty hard if set up to with 144 1.450's in a 136" 1.25 track, 155hp at only 444lbs :bc:

I could probably point out I am just talking about loose snow and real world conditions, before Deephaven has his period.  Most of us stopped running studs some years ago once we started running the deeper lug tracks. On a hard pan lake or road, yeah, the studs are going to make up for a lot while my 1.8 just spins.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I could probably point out I am just talking about loose snow and real world conditions, before Deephaven has his period.  Most of us stopped running studs some years ago once we started running the deeper lug tracks. On a hard pan lake or road, yeah, the studs are going to make up for a lot while my 1.8 just spins.  

Well NorthStarRick says that races are won or lost in the first 60 feet so you may have that category wrapped up!!!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Well NorthStarRick says that races are won or lost in the first 60 feet so you may have that category wrapped up!!!

Yup.  My uncle drag raced snowmobiles on ice and asphalt for many years, and he used to say every 35 pounds was a sled length. Deephaven probably weighs 130 pounds so that’s about 2-2 1/2 sled lengths on me right there.  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Had my period, rofl.  I don't own an Assault btw.  Just the last sled I lined up with a 900T.  You really are a monstrous piece of insecure shit Mark.  Keep it up!  

Not at all. I just have a low tolerance for douche bags.  So you don’t own an assault or a turbo, but know more about them than the guy who owned both.  Got it. :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s also rich how HSR wants to tell you and Bontz to behave a certain way but doesn’t say boo to the actual shit starters.  It is what it is.

While it's not my job to moderate anything here when I have  running dialogue with a friendly member via PM's I'll often just make a suggestion that way. Keeps it off the forum and we can discuss it in a friendly manner. I can talk to him/them again if he/they are really getting to you :bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

While it's not my job to moderate anything here when I have  running dialogue with a friendly member via PM's I'll often just make a suggestion that way. Keeps it off the forum and we can discuss it in a friendly manner. I can talk to him again if he's really getting to you :bc:

It’s not a matter of him getting to me, he’s not.  I just thought that in respect for John we had gotten past this bullshit.  I’ll throw it back in his face all day long if he wants to be an asshole to me.  :bc: 

• Like 2

Nah, you are wee little pussy and constantly needing to take everything up a notch.  This all started because you made a statement, knowing it was a lie, that your 900 was faster than an 850.  I shared a real world scenario where I have raced against my OLD assault one many times and always the same result aside from an occasionally hook up burp that wasn't true.

And in classic little dick woolie fashion you have to try and get in the last word and "throw it back in his face".  It's funny as others on here won't poke you as they know you have the maturity of an 8 year old, but keep it going.  You just expose the tool bag you are to everyone.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nah, you are wee little pussy and constantly needing to take everything up a notch.  This all started because you made a statement, knowing it was a lie, that your 900 was faster than an 850.  I shared a real world scenario where I have raced against my OLD assault one many times and always the same result aside from an occasionally hook up burp that wasn't true.

And in classic little dick woolie fashion you have to try and get in the last word and "throw it back in his face".  It's funny as others on here won't poke you as they know you have the maturity of an 8 year old, but keep it going.  You just expose the tool bag you are to everyone.

Look in the mirror you long eared dickbag….then STFU for once.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Had my period, rofl.  I don't own an Assault btw.  Just the last sled I lined up with a 900T.  You really are a monstrous piece of insecure shit Mark.  Keep it up!  

900R is faster than a T

Sorry 900TR.  I have a complex with the 900R because the real 9R is a Patriot motor.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look in the mirror you long eared dickbag….then STFU for once.

Ah, how cute.  Nice reach around. :roflcrying:  I made a statement about a sled, he made it personal and had to run puff his chest and then got caught lying.  Can't make this shit up.  Not sure why that put sand in your labia, but unlike that dipshit I don't give a fuck what you think.

Edited by Deephaven

Fuck me you guys are relentless. As I've stated before my Mach Z, after the dealer update walks my 850 Renegade

every which way. Maybe I got a good one, or a bad Renegade, don't really care, only ran them after reading all the online

crap.

rock.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldslowsledder said:

Fuck me you guys are relentless. As I've stated before my Mach Z, after the dealer update walks my 850 Renegade

every which way. Maybe I got a good one, or a bad Renegade, don't really care, only ran them after reading all the online

crap.

rock.jpg

That's not a rock, clearly that's a block of wood!:ashamed:

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

:lol:   Wow settle down dude.  I've owned every fucking one of these sleds you're arguing about, and was only adding my experience, and even threw in the shootout results to make my point.  Real world scenario.  But you come back with liar, pussy, piece of shit, insecure..........you forgot victim......................................over a fucking snowmobile discussion........and I'm the 8 year old.  You honestly crack me up with anger  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow settle down dude.  I've owned every fucking one of these sleds you're arguing about, and was only adding my experience

Dude - your real world experience tells it all.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I could not get my expedition past 95 last year on the GPS

Yet you claimed it was faster.  

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude - your real world experience tells it all.

Yet you claimed it was faster.  

I said in 121 and Renegade trim.  wtf.  :lol: I wasnt comparing a 20x154 to an Assault.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

one of my buddies up in Maine claims he got his going 105. And I have no reason to not believe him.

Man that's really hauling the beavers!!!What would that be reading on the speedo?

Tom Oar needs one of them pronto!!!!!