Check your account email address ×

Gapes and Wails

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

ACE and I go back some years, and he knows I was joking.  Fuck man.  Maybe lose the hard on.

I was joking too!

Everything on this site is joking!

You're the one who takes things to serious all the time.

:bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

I was joking too!

Everything on this site is joking!

You're the one who takes things to serious all the time.

That must be why you’re always telling people to fuck off and go fuck themselves. And that I’m a dirtbag, who rips people off.  Ha ha ha ha ha. I just can’t stop laughing. Ha ha ha.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That must be why you’re always telling people to fuck off and go fuck themselves. And that I’m a dirtbag, who rips people off.  Ha ha ha ha ha. I just can’t stop laughing. Ha ha ha.  

Dude I said "and working" and it set you off. You could've laughed it off, but instead you brought it to where it is now.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's his schtick .. doing this > :poke: but then claiming he's just joking.  Internet hero, he is!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

It's his schtick .. doing this > :poke: but then claiming he's just joking.  Internet hero, he is!!

And this is your schtick Pugsly.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh I know. Given his history and the previous comments, he was doing anything but joking.  He has the worst case of last word -itis I have ever seen on this forum.  😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

On a 500 mile weekend it’s probably 100 bucks savings.

Ah, the real reason.  It isn't even close to the Assault in performance.  The real problem with them is they are made for midgets, but hey you saved 200 bucks a year to pay a premium for a brand that isn't premium.  Nice work money man!

47 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Awww ... look everyone! 

image.png.5c6b5a9910b67662f004057a80b2927f.png

Awwww man you got me again :bc: I hope your boss didn't catch you making that, I'd hate to see you get in trouble at your top secret job :thumbsup:

Just great work again bud :goodpost:

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, the real reason.  It isn't even close to the Assault in performance.  The real problem with them is they are made for midgets, but hey you saved 200 bucks a year to pay a premium for a brand that isn't premium.  Nice work money man!

:lol: Just stop….. between my brother and I we probably have over 10,000 miles on switchback assaults.  And another 5000 miles on an SKS 144. They are great sleds, other than the fact that they use shit bearings in the skids, and their shocks are garbage.  The tight toe holds are a nice touch too.  Do you really not think I don’t buy exactly what I want? The savings by the way is more like 500 bucks in a season. It is worth mentioning. I stopped caring about gaping and wailing a long time ago.  Like I said, if that’s all I cared about, I would own a sidewinder or a Thundercat.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Awwww man you got me again :bc: I hope your boss didn't catch you making that, I'd hate to see you get in trouble at your top secret job :thumbsup:

Weird, how you didn’t mention the guy who stuck his nose in the middle of this thread in the first place.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess if it took me more than 2 minutes to make that, I wouldn't have done it (while sitting on a call listening to something that's completely irrelevant to my area of work).  But hey, I get your concern .. thanks!  I'm sure with your prestigious "Power Engineer" role, you had zero time to do stuff like that.  You were bigly important!!!

There - are we done now?  Can I assume you won't quote me any longer, and I obviously won't be quoting you?  You know, "for the good of the forum" like you claim to be attempting to achieve?

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yeah I don’t sled to save money. I sled too have fun. If it’s an extra $100 over a weekend to have more fun who cares 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yeah I don’t sled to save money. I sled too have fun. If it’s an extra $100 over a weekend to have more fun who cares 

I don’t either, but on a saddlebag trip I started really noticing how much money I was saving. It adds up. That said my expedition isn’t as good on gas as my renegade was for obvious reasons. Fuck man, I have a boat. I need to save all the money I can just for diesel.
 :lol: 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t either, but on a saddlebag trip I started really noticing how much money I was saving. It adds up. That said my expedition isn’t as good on gas as my renegade was for obvious reasons. Fuck man, I have a boat. I need to save all the money I can just for diesel.
 :lol: 

Lol I took my 96 Mach Z on a 400 mile saddle bag weekend a couple years. It was smiles per gallon 

Just now, ACE said:

Lol I took my 96 Mach Z on a 400 mile saddle bag weekend a couple years. It was smiles per gallon 

Man I guess. I just can’t go back to the knees above the hips riding style. I do wish they would come out with a modern two stroke triple.  It is kind of crazy that a 30-year-old sled has more top end than most new sleds. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man I guess. I just can’t go back to the knees above the hips riding style. I do wish they would come out with a modern two stroke triple.  It is kind of crazy that a 30-year-old sled has more top end than most new sleds. 

A lot more 

as long as the trails are groomed I love the old sleds. You don’t want to be at the back of the crowd after a derby though 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

You're not very tall are you?

31 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I guess if it took me more than 2 minutes to make that, I wouldn't have done it (while sitting on a call listening to something that's completely irrelevant to my area of work).  But hey, I get your concern .. thanks!  I'm sure with your prestigious "Power Engineer" role, you had zero time to do stuff like that.  You were bigly important!!!

There - are we done now?  Can I assume you won't quote me any longer, and I obviously won't be quoting you?  You know, "for the good of the forum" like you claim to be attempting to achieve?

It's all good my friend:thumbsup: I was just concerned that between trolling in the HCS forums, white knighting for others in the CE AND being the site Mod that there wasn't much room left on your plate for me. But if works allows it , by all means carry on :bc: Love the memes BTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

It's a piggy back system. Now comes with bov included.

B0FC6DE0-959F-452B-9A09-5C334DFB2F06.jpeg

And it runs on stock clutching you inbred retard faggot ass low Iq fucking pos. If you need me to explain why I will dumbass know nothing faggot. Also point to the Bov in that pic :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you really not think I don’t buy exactly what I want? The savings by the way is more like 500 bucks in a season. It is worth mentioning.

53 minutes ago, ACE said:

Me neither.  Could give two fucks less.  I will pay more for more fun anytime.

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you don't buy exactly what you want.  Took all of one more post to contradict yourself.  And yes, now we will all watch you :backpeddle:

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

A lot more 

as long as the trails are groomed I love the old sleds. You don’t want to be at the back of the crowd after a derby though 

Or rolling back into Jack Vegas on a Saturday afternoon lol My Srx and Apex would would go 120+ on good hard pan bone stock. Nowadays, I’m happy to have a sled that will go 100.