Check your account email address ×

Post a picture!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's not a Polaris!!! 

:roflcrying:

The Evo is a terrible sled.  No way I'd own one of those.  The 4000 works for my kids, my wife and if someone who is sled less wants to come along.  Definitely easier to ride than putting them on my Assault...

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The Evo is a terrible sled.  No way I'd own one of those.  The 4000 works for my kids, my wife and if someone who is sled less wants to come along.  Definitely easier to ride than putting them on my Assault...

Tell me more about these 4000's?   

;)

26 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

What's the story on the Fummins?

That's my son's.  12valve out of a 97 ram.  with a G56 transmission.  Has some tidying up to do under the hood but he had it down to the bare frame.  There's not a piece of rust on it.

This was the first "ridable" snow we've had here in 2 years.  About 4" yesterday.  This morning it froze on top and it was nice in the feilds.  By 10:30 it was mashed potatoes and now pretty much gone.  I have these sleds why?:lol:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is one of them missing an engine?  or are there three?

The one in the basement is missing the engine. The 13 or 14? Was offered to me for 2500 so I couldn’t say no. I think it has 1800ish miles? My wife wasn’t happy but she just doesn’t understand.:lol:

• Like 1