Check your account email address ×

Noticed...

• Platinum Contributing Member

A few Donny signs are still up - mostly in rural areas - some around decent farms (they love them some free Donny money) and being displayed around places where the sign is worth more than the residence :lol:  Some people seem to be proud of second place being the first LOSER :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

My God you are an annoying fuck...

You ran away and hid like a little bitch when your bullshit Russia collusion theory was destroyed. Now you are back and spamming the site with your shit. Do everyone a favor and crawl back under your rock. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

My God you are an annoying fuck...

You ran away and hid like a little bitch when your bullshit Russia collusion theory was destroyed. Now you are back and spamming the site with your shit. Do everyone a favor and crawl back under your rock. 

You've chosen to ignore content by SnowRider. Options 

• Like 1

Is it fact these little racist biden voters are just coming back out as of late ?

lol........can’t get any weaker.

probably wear leather driving gloves walking in public.  You kniw, nunchuck look. Tooouuuggghhhhhh. :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’ve seen more Biden signs pop up after the election. Chicken shits just like some of the spineless dopes that have slithered back in here recently 

:lmao:  That’s such a fucking lie....trying so hard to fit in with the new crew :lol: 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

A few Donny signs are still up - mostly in rural areas - some around decent farms (they love them some free Donny money) and being displayed around places where the sign is worth more than the residence :lol:  Some people seem to be proud of second place being the first LOSER :lmao: 

When you go to a Trump store to actually have to pay for his crap sign to support the moron you like to leave it up as long as possible. You know so there’s no doubt, the longer the better so everyone knows the address has a low IQ.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Is it fact these little racist biden voters are just coming back out as of late ?

lol........can’t get any weaker.

probably wear leather driving gloves walking in public.  You kniw, nunchuck look. Tooouuuggghhhhhh. :lol:

Nobody and I mean nobody is weaker than a MAGA cult member.  SBYL 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - he won :thumbsup:

Well when your life achievement is who won the Presidency, you keep that participation trophy planted right in your front yard...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Bet you still have your hillery sticker in your favorite playgirl stuck right over the face of the centerfold 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the hats even more Cult to me.   they look like hats my grandfather would wear 40 years ago.  

It does make sense. The entire MAGA movement was based on returning america to the 1950’s. Back when blacks knew their place, Asians stayed indoors, coat hanger abortions, leaded gasoline, no EPA, OSHA, and lots of capital punishment. 

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Good thing is some of you cunts can stop whining about hats, flags and boat parades now. Move on to the next thing to bitch about incessantly 

Called it before the election. No matter what happens , those of you who are miserable cunts will still be miserable cunts.  The only thing that causes them joy is spreading misery. 

EA205E3C-1CB7-478E-8308-5E6358A3BAB6.jpeg