Check your account email address ×

Covid is no joke

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

But packs 20+ kids in a high school weight room 3 days a week!!

All while lecturing all of us for not taking it more serious. It’s just breathtaking isn’t it?

:lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

All while lecturing all of us for not taking it more serious. It’s just breathtaking isn’t it?

:lol: 

He's really special 🤣

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Actually it’s the biggest fucking joke ever

Work partners grandparents both tested positive this week. 87 and 86 years old and neither has even had a sniffle 

What an absolute fucking joke

Why are people who aren’t sick getting tested? 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Anler said:

Not here. I am exposed to cases daily, pretty much the same story. Severe body aches, chills, loss of taste and smell, and extreme fatigue. Every one here that had it we asked what it was like and everyone said its like the flu, which it is. 

When I had covid I relate it to a very mild case of my spring time allergies.  I could have went to work no problem.  I had 2 days of burning poops as well

The owner of our local deli has it and is in ICU on a ventilator. Im thinking he is probably early 70's.....not sure if he has underlying conditions or not but still kinda surprised it has hit him this hard.

I think he was getting sick the last time I ordered breakfast there shortly before they closed down because of his illness....he was very quiet, didn't look too well, just not himself at all. Im sure he was very contagious at that stage and he made and handled my food but it's been like 3 weeks and I feel fine. So Im not worried but am praying for his recovery.....real nice guy.

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The owner of our local deli has it and is in ICU on a ventilator. Im thinking he is probably early 70's.....not sure if he has underlying conditions or not but still kinda surprised it has hit him this hard.

I think he was getting sick the last time I ordered breakfast there shortly before they closed down because of his illness....he was very quiet, didn't look too well, just not himself at all. Im sure he was very contagious at that stage and he made and handled my food but it's been like 3 weeks and I feel fine. So Im not worried but am praying for his recovery.....real nice guy.

The use of a vent is totally Unnecessary. They are mist likely killing him. 

40 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Care to post your medical degree? 

It really is amazing the amount of misinformation and stupid shit that emenates from his pie hole....WTF.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is amazing the amount of misinformation and stupid shit that emenates from his pie hole....WTF.

Definitely - and in general it’s a serious problem that’s getting worse going forward. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just described 90% of the forum posts probably 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You just described 90% of the forum posts probably 

Maybe but I’m still not taking ventilator advice from a guy that works at a Credit Union.🤣

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You can hide under the bed if you want. :dunno: Life goes on here.

It’s fucked up and I have a feeling that Whitmer is going to extend these restrictions when they are supposed to end on the 8th. I was walking the dog through town last night at around 8:30 and it was weird to see it so quiet...during the day isn’t bad because the stores seem to be doing a decent Christmas Shopping business. Can’t get a drink or go out to eat but you can get your nails done.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s fucked up and I have a feeling that Whitmer is going to extend these restrictions when they are supposed to end on the 8th. 

Probably a few extensions 

So dumb.   We were  all packed inside tents outside in restaurant parking lots, while warm spacious bar sits empty.  
Buddy was getting call on Radio that police were being dispatched to local bar because of citizen complaint of no social distancing.  He put a heads up call to owner. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Care to post your medical degree? 

Where’s  your degree in economics? 

it’s obvious you failed basic electronics in high school considering your ignorance of the use of fuses.

• Haha 3