Check your account email address ×

Covid is no joke

f7ben

13 hours ago, BOHICA said:

When I had covid I relate it to a very mild case of my spring time allergies.  I could have went to work no problem.  I had 2 days of burning poops as well

Tell the truth BoDicka, you know the burning poops was from Deiondray's  9" schlong!!!!  

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Tell the truth BoDicka, you know the burning poops was from Deiondray's  9" schlong!!!!  

Over here talkin up dicks while in his own thread he crys about it!  You're as fake as SnowRier!

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

@Polaris 550  Did you pull that Avi off of Grindr? 

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Oh it's fucking gay all right!

Leave me outtta' that bullshit then!!! That pic is me, two nights ago, so STFU!!!!!

Grind your asses!!! Get bent, and pay some rent!!!    Fukkin homos!!!     

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Leave me outtta' that bullshit then!!! That pic is me, two nights ago, so STFU!!!!!

Grind your asses!!! Get bent, and pay some rent!!!    Fukkin homos!!!     

550 ‘FANners’ are popular on Grindr.....:snack:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

550 ‘FANners’ are popular on Grindr.....:snack:

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yes and Z370 FANners also. (Snopro31)

Ya'; know what? I gotta' get the fuck out there and hope that my fukkin plow goes on OK. Actually, it will be a relief gettin' away from the fruitcakes around here for a bit!!!

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya'; know what? I gotta' get the fuck out there and hope that my fukkin plow goes on OK. Actually, it will be a relief gettin' away from the fruitcakes around here for a bit!!!

you didnt put it on yesterday? ya slacker.

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What kinda plow? My truck plow (Hinicker) I simply drive into it and flip a lever, plug in the 2 wire plugins, done, takes less than 5 minutes.

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What kinda plow? My truck plow (Hinicker) I simply drive into it and flip a lever, plug in the 2 wire plugins, done, takes less than 5 minutes.

ATV plow 2 minutes he just didn't do it cause he's too busy eating my pizza and drinking my 6 pack.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I guess I will locate some manhole covers that grew over the summer. The first one is always a neck snapper.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

you didnt put it on yesterday? ya slacker.

I was gonna' put it on yesterday, but I did a couple of quick errands, came home and said fuck it, I'll do it tomorrow. 

There was a problem, but I fixed it. 

Yeah, so I was kinda' slackin' yesterday.  :music1:

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was gonna' put it on yesterday, but I did a couple of quick errands, came home and said fuck it, I'll do it tomorrow. 

There was a problem, but I fixed it. 

Yeah, so I was kinda' slackin' yesterday.  :music1:

How’d your Grindr date go?  

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

BOSS SPORT DUTY. It also goes fairly quick, but the springs that retain the mounting pins needed some WD-40, and they were ok. Lost about 10-15 minutes, but overall I am ok with how everything came out. PHEW!!!!!

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

ATV plow 2 minutes he just didn't do it cause he's too busy eating my pizza and drinking my 6 pack.

Don't complain, it could be worse. I could be eating your pizza, drinking your beer, and bangin' your broads!!