Check your account email address ×

Covid is no joke

f7ben

Actually it’s the biggest fucking joke ever

Work partners grandparents both tested positive this week. 87 and 86 years old and neither has even had a sniffle 

What an absolute fucking joke

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Actually it’s the biggest fucking joke ever

Work partners grandparents both tested positive this week. 87 and 86 years old and neither has even had a sniffle 

What an absolute fucking joke

It’s absolutely hilarious.  Some of the stories are just jaw dropping amazing.  WE ARE ALL POSITIVE!  Don’t believe me?  Just die...you’ll see.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s absolutely hilarious.  Some of the stories are just jaw dropping amazing.  WE ARE ALL POSITIVE!  Don’t believe me?  Just die...you’ll see.

I swear to god we live in some type of twisted simulation ....people are so god damn stupid the only fix is an asteroid 

Well I dont know anyone who had it and didnt even have a sniffle and I know quite a lot of people who have had it now. But really its just a bad flu. My 90 year old aunt and uncle had it a couple weeks ago. they were both hospitalized but released after a couple days so I think they have the treatment regiment down now. obviously its going to affect old and sick people different than it will young healthy people

Just now, Anler said:

Well I dont know anyone who had it and didnt even have a sniffle and I know quite a lot of people who have had it now. But really its just a bad flu. My 90 year old aunt and uncle had it a couple weeks ago. they were both hospitalized but released after a couple days so I think they have the treatment regiment down now. obviously its going to affect old and sick people different than it will young healthy people

It seems to be really only impacting exceptionally unhealthy people

Just now, f7ben said:

It seems to be really only impacting exceptionally unhealthy people

Um no. We have had probably a dozen employees with it now and none are unhealthy. Its the flu and it knocks you down. Mind you should be back at it after a week or 2 but every single one of them had the same symptoms. So much now that if anyone even says they have the chills of a back ache we remove them from the job immediately

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Um no. We have had probably a dozen employees with it now and none are unhealthy. Its the flu and it knocks you down. Mind you should be back at it after a week or 2 but every single one of them had the same symptoms. So much now that if anyone even says they have the chills of a back ache we remove them from the job immediately

By impacting I meant with any severity ....the vast majority of people who get it have little to know symptoms or reaction

Just now, f7ben said:

123 cases at my workplace. 0 hospitalizations 

You’re the one in the wrong here

Its the flu fuckface, it sucks. Doesnt mean you have to go to the hospital

Just now, Anler said:

Its the flu fuckface, it sucks. Doesnt mean you have to go to the hospital

It’s not even the flu

13 total members of our neighbor deer shack got it this year and the worst symptom any of them experienced was loss of taste. The flu is 100x worse

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s not even the flu

13 total members of our neighbor deer shack got it this year and the worst symptom any of them experienced was loss of taste. The flu is 100x worse

Not here. I am exposed to cases daily, pretty much the same story. Severe body aches, chills, loss of taste and smell, and extreme fatigue. Every one here that had it we asked what it was like and everyone said its like the flu, which it is. 

Just now, Anler said:

Not here. I am exposed to cases daily, pretty much the same story. Severe body aches, chills, loss of taste and smell, and extreme fatigue. Every one here that had it we asked what it was like and everyone said its like the flu, which it is. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if there were different strains going around already. The people here who are getting it are experiencing little or no symptoms. 

My buddies wife is an RN in the oncology unit at the hospital here and she says a good portion of the hospital staff think it’s a fucking overblown joke 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if there were different strains going around already. The people here who are getting it are experiencing little or no symptoms. 

My buddies wife is an RN in the oncology unit at the hospital here and she says a good portion of the hospital staff think it’s a fucking overblown joke 

Hospital cases are spiking around here but there are alot of unhealthy people so doesnt surprise me. Its not something I am scared of but it doesnt sound like something I want to get either. Funny thing is I probably have 100x the exposure most people do and I dont have anything. Had it in the office twice now and nope. Its probably my illuminati blood...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hospital cases are spiking around here but there are alot of unhealthy people so doesnt surprise me. Its not something I am scared of but it doesnt sound like something I want to get either. Funny thing is I probably have 100x the exposure most people do and I dont have anything. Had it in the office twice now and nope. Its probably my illuminati blood...

My asthma has been a bit worse the last month and I have a bit of a dry cough. I can’t tell if it’s allergy related or what. I’ve probably already had it.....it could have slipped by with any number of hangovers

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My asthma has been a bit worse the last month and I have a bit of a dry cough. I can’t tell if it’s allergy related or what. I’ve probably already had it.....it could have slipped by with any number of hangovers

Neighbors on our block think we already had it back in January before it was a thing. It wiped out the kids high school, literally half the students were out sick at the same time. My youngest was really sick, he didnt leave the bed for 2 days. My mother in law got the "flu" (there were no covid tests at the time) she was in the hospital for 3 months. Every week we thought she was going to die. Neighbor lady and guy in the office were hospitalized with pneumonia. And since then, nobody has had as much as a sniffle. The kids have been in school since august 17th and really havent had any serious issues. So anyway thats just what we think, cant prove it or anything

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Neighbors on our block think we already had it back in January before it was a thing. It wiped out the kids high school, literally half the students were out sick at the same time. My youngest was really sick, he didnt leave the bed for 2 days. My mother in law got the "flu" (there were no covid tests at the time) she was in the hospital for 3 months. Every week we thought she was going to die. Neighbor lady and guy in the office were hospitalized with pneumonia. And since then, nobody has had as much as a sniffle. The kids have been in school since august 17th and really havent had any serious issues. So anyway thats just what we think, cant prove it or anything

We had the same shit this winter ....a few very nasty bugs circulated 

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I felt like I was dying between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM on Monday Nov. 30th.  It's been normal flu like stuff, almost like bronchitis for me.

Well you’re old and fat so it’s no wonder it’s hitting you hard!!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

We had the same shit this winter ....a few very nasty bugs circulated 

Well you’re old and fat so it’s no wonder it’s hitting you hard!!!!!

No shit!  with poor lungs to begin with.  I just might get long term garbage from this, asthma or something.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

By impacting I meant with any severity ....the vast majority of people who get it have little to know symptoms or reaction

Snow rider says he knows 4 or 5 people who died from it. 

it IS a fucking joke. funny that four days ago one of our liberla bought tv networks let some honesty into the mainstream. showed numbers for deaths and they were little less than 12K. they also showed that the number from care homes and the elderly made up 11, 700 or something, just around 300 deaths in younger healthy people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Snow rider says he knows 4 or 5 people who died from it. 

But packs 20+ kids in a high school weight room 3 days a week!!

• Like 4