Check your account email address ×

FS 1st on trails contest

ckf

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:49 PM, Anler said:

Shit I didn't take any pictures today. I think Ben took a pic of my at a stop right before the etec laid a whooping on him...

Not surprised. He,s over on the other site whining about how crappy his Polaris suspension is. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Settings lakes of the north

IMG_0404.JPG

Ok I'm a little jealous. My buddy and I were trying to make it up there this past weekend. They have a couple cabins we've been going to for years right in there.

finally knocked off a few more miles, 1st pic is me,my sled AND thumb AND ugly mug, in the back ground is Lock 54 on the enlarged Erie canal, second pic is the sign that is at the site, 3rd pic is just because. My section of trail includes parts of the towpath of the original  historic Erie Canal

IMG_20161223_140406257.jpg

IMG_20161223_140510154.jpg

IMG_20161223_140833903.jpg

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

WTF, seems nobody on this site can follow instructions. This is it, yesterday near my place.

20161221_133359.jpg20161221_133417.jpg

doesn't matter anyways, CrockpotKF will just keep moving the goalposts just so he doesn't have to pay postage on a couple stickers:news:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

finally knocked off a few more miles, 1st pic is me,my sled AND thumb AND ugly mug, in the back ground is Lock 54 on the enlarged Erie canal, second pic is the sign that is at the site, 3rd pic is just because. My section of trail includes parts of the towpath of the original  historic Erie Canal

IMG_20161223_140510154.jpg

IMG_20161223_140833903.jpg

You finally got it right :bc:  I'll send you some stickers as soon as I get them from Rob :good:

3 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

WTF, seems nobody on this site can follow instructions. This is it, yesterday near my place.

20161221_133359.jpg20161221_133417.jpg

Same as above :bc:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I hear they have a heated purse holder now.  Give feedback.

:lol2:thats almost what i called it yesterday when i bought one for the new ride!      i hear they work pretty well and these things aint got nothing for storage sooo, a heated purse it is :lol:                                           oh and              POLARIS ROCKS!

IMG_3448.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

:lol2:thats almost what i called it yesterday when i bought one for the new ride!      i hear they work pretty well and these things aint got nothing for storage sooo, a heated purse it is :lol:                                           oh and              POLARIS ROCKS!

IMG_3448.JPG

But yours is a good looking "complete sled" that Polaris makes.  Not that Anys model.  So it's better.....just marginally though.

:frech:  :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

He was trying to figure out why you waited for extreme constipation before taking the pic.  What the fuck man?!?!? :lol:

extreme constipation my ass, no pun intended, after drinking canadian beer all day constipation was the least of my worries:yikes: