Check your account email address ×

Server Upgrade Needed for FreedomSledder

ckf

I mentioned about a month ago that I was occasionally getting some high load alerts for the website. I've chatted with the company that I rent the server from and we will be upgrading to a new server in the next week or two. A generous member has offered to cover the cost of the upgrade, but I'd rather see if we can he membership come together to cover the cost as a group. It's going to cost about $300 to upgrade. It would also be nice to have another $200 in a reserve fund to cover misc expenses like software subscriptions and plugins to help make the site run well.

Anyone wishing to help can send via PayPal. My PayPal is my screen name  ckf    @freedomsledder.com

• SSFB pinned this topic
11 hours ago, ckf said:

I mentioned about a month ago that I was occasionally getting some high load alerts for the website. I've chatted with the company that I rent the server from and we will be upgrading to a new server in the next week or two. A generous member has offered to cover the cost of the upgrade, but I'd rather see if we can he membership come together to cover the cost as a group. It's going to cost about $300 to upgrade. It would also be nice to have another $200 in a reserve fund to cover misc expenses like software subscriptions and plugins to help make the site run well.

Anyone wishing to help can send via PayPal. My PayPal is my screen name  ckf    @freedomsledder.com

:bc:

I've pinned the thread. :bc:

On 12/9/2016 at 7:08 AM, ckf said:

Anyone wishing to help can send via PayPal. My PayPal is my screen name  ckf    @freedomsledder.com

Hey John tighten up your e-mail to make the cut and paste easier at PP, well unless you gapped it for a reason :dunno: 

Also the donation should be made as a gift to avoid PayPal fees, more money for the cause :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey John tighten up your e-mail to make the cut and paste easier at PP, well unless you gapped it for a reason :dunno: 

Also the donation should be made as a gift to avoid PayPal fees, more money for the cause :bc: 

I left the space so email the email bots that visit forums to mine address for spamming purposes wouldn't get it :bc: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

CKF

Let me know if you got something from me....  Sent it as a gift like vinny said.  You can post my card for all to see, just remove my name at least!!!

Got it, Thanks!  LOL!

Capture.JPG

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:thumb:

:bc:  Freeloading slugs 

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

CKF

Let me know if you got something from me....  Sent it as a gift like vinny said.  You can post my card for all to see, just remove my name at least!!!

:lol::lmao: