Check your account email address ×

Server Upgrade Needed for FreedomSledder

ckf

2 hours ago, ckf said:

If you don't pay up I'm going to kick your giant ginger ass. Can I bring a few friends to help? :lol:

Seriously though, I don't want anyone to feel like they need to be a CM to be a member here :bc:

i'm sure my wife and daughter would help you out,  pissed them both off this morning before i left :bc:   

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm sure my wife and daughter would help you out,  pissed them both off this morning before i left :bc:  

That doesn't sound like something you would do :lol:

Is James still on your side? Last pic I saw of him on FB looked like he was getting pretty big? I think I'd still like to bring Barry just in case :ashamed:

I just had a member contact me about helping out, but they don't use PayPal. If there is anyone else that would like to help, I do have a Square account that can be used instead of PayPal.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

I just had a member contact me about helping out, but they don't use PayPal. If there is anyone else that would like to help, I do have a Square account that can be used instead of PayPal.

Thanks again for reminding me about that option :bc:

6 hours ago, ckf said:

That doesn't sound like something you would do :lol:

Is James still on your side? Last pic I saw of him on FB looked like he was getting pretty big? I think I'd still like to bring Barry just in case :ashamed:

depends on the day, hows barry doing?  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

depends on the day, hows barry doing?  

He's been keeping busy. I haven't seen since the beginning of summer, I chat with him on the phone once in a while. The only other guy from the old crew that I keep in touch with is Skippy. Dubbydetto was in the area this summer on his bike but didn't let me know until he was back home. I gotta say I miss the trips too camp that we used to do back in the day :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He's been keeping busy. I haven't seen since the beginning of summer, I chat with him on the phone once in a while. The only other guy from the old crew that I keep in touch with is Skippy. Dubbydetto was in the area this summer on his bike but didn't let me know until he was back home. I gotta say I miss the trips too camp that we used to do back in the day :bc:

the days of sun-weds rides were some of the best I ever had.  Barry keep a sled still?  i was going to drop by the store last week but figured Mitch closes weds,  I was at the carroll registry.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the days of sun-weds rides were some of the best I ever had.  Barry keep a sled still?  i was going to drop by the store last week but figured Mitch closes weds,  I was at the carroll registry.  

Midweek riding is the best. Yes, Barry still has his Phazer and two Renegades for the kids. I haven't talked to Mitchell in a couple of years. I think he was upset that I bailed, but it was time to move on.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Midweek riding is the best. Yes, Barry still has his Phazer and two Renegades for the kids. I haven't talked to Mitchell in a couple of years. I think he was upset that I bailed, but it was time to move on.

Alright , enough of this BS fuckin up the guys thread.  Move this shit to PM, faggots :finger:

:snack: