Check your account email address ×

Trump, first lady test positive for Covid-19

6 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

it is morons like you that repeat outright lies. HE never said to drink bleach or anything else. What he did say is that bleach kills it outside the body, so perhaps science could find a way to do the same internally. Listening to media will make you fucking stupid, and clearly you went down the rabbit hole along with the rest of the sheep.

That is fact!! He never told anyone to ingest Bleach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

your people have all the anonymous inside  sources I thought  

Trumps doing his best to make my country a shithole country. Fortunately he won’t be around long enough after 11/3.

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What's sad is how this group of science deniers gathered and may have created a super spreader event, why listen to advice by Dr. Birx, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Redfield, etc.

Who's next in the pic below? :dunno: Wish them all a fast recovery.

You read something? More like you heard Trump blame China, it is what it is.

rose (2).png

Pro life deplorables spreading a deadly disease. 

• Gold Member

If Covid doesn’t kill Trump then Covid is nothing to be concerned about.  Trump is a 70 something over weight with a horrible diet and who knows what other health conditions.  If covid can’t kill him then it’s really nothing.

7 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Who would you like to see in office?

I don't honestly know, X. 

At first I thought Andrew Cuomo might be a good candidate, but once I read up on him, I saw that he was a lib Kennedy fuckstick. 

No one comes to mind.

I tend to favor conservative-types, but then they start with their religion and anti-abortion bullshit, so that leaves them out. 

They all suck, from what I can see. 

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

it is morons like you that repeat outright lies. HE never said to drink bleach or anything else. What he did say is that bleach kills it outside the body, so perhaps science could find a way to do the same internally. Listening to media will make you fucking stupid, and clearly you went down the rabbit hole along with the rest of the sheep.

how cute watching zoso now desperately troll for american friends....

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't honestly know, X. 

At first I thought Andrew Cuomo might be a good candidate, but once I read up on him, I saw that he was a lib Kennedy fuckstick. 

No one comes to mind.

I tend to favor conservative-types, but then they start with their religion and anti-abortion bullshit, so that leaves them out. 

They all suck, from what I can see. 

yep

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If Covid doesn’t kill Trump then Covid is nothing to be concerned about.  Trump is a 70 something over weight with a horrible diet and who knows what other health conditions.  If covid can’t kill him then it’s really nothing.

I beg to differ on Trumps health. He is pretty damn energized for a man his age. Look at most that age and he runs circles around them. Hell he has more energy than many people in their 60s.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Explain how he's doing that? 

he wants to keep illegals out, and MC feels they are the backbone of what makes America a great place t live. He wants to bring manufacturing back to America, and MC feels that Americans should not have to work.

42 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

he wants to keep illegals out, and MC feels they are the backbone of what makes America a great place t live. He wants to bring manufacturing back to America, and MC feels that Americans should not have to work.

Yeah that’s it. Canuck fail

52 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I beg to differ on Trumps health. He is pretty damn energized for a man his age. Look at most that age and he runs circles around them. Hell he has more energy than many people in their 60s.

Trump has more energy than todays entire 16-25 generation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I see, well TIKTOK Toast has no clue then.

Edited by XCR1250

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Then perhaps you could tell me exactly what he is doing to destroy your country. I can tell what the people you support are and will do to destroy it. 

He only knows what Da Dem underground tells him..

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Then perhaps you could tell me exactly what he is doing to destroy your country. I can tell what the people you support are and will do to destroy it. 

You're not going to get an answer.  Anyone who supports the career politicians, bureaucrats and all the corrupt media fucks has clearly NOT been paying attention.

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps doing his best to make my country a shithole country. Fortunately he won’t be around long enough after 11/3.

he's through, toast, out of here number 233,125

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So put 500 on it you are correct on your predictions so often it is like free money . Oh wait you have gotten not 1 fucking prediction correct in5 fucking yrs . What is that telling you ? 

Offer stands