Check your account email address ×

2020 Debate Thread!!!!!

Biden / Trump best.   Getting Biden to denounce Green deal/ Antifa. 

Trump/ Wallace:   Flipping the racial sensitivity training Question into a win by denouncing it as the left wing brainwashing,  that it is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Biden was much more coherent than I expected him to be.

That having been said, I'll say what I've said for months.......................too bad for us Americans that these two fucktards are our presidential candidates for 2020.   

A shitfest. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, irv said:

Trump talked about Hillary and what just happened today. What was he referring to? 

It was reported to Obama that Hillary was going to try and link Trump to the Russians pre election..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

It was reported to Obama that Hillary was going to try and link Trump to the Russians pre election..

Just read a post below about it. Wasn't sure if that was it, however, or if it was even real, but I guess it is.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09-29-20_Letter to Sen. Graham_Declassification of FBI's Crossfire Hurricane Investigations_20-00912_U_SIGNED-FINAL.pdf

It was terrible. Trump fucked up by not highlighting foreign policy at all in his final two minutes. He missed a shit load of opportunities to score major points. You can tell he didn't prepare at all. 

All Biden had to do to win was not shit his pants and forget his name. He did that. Fuck is he old though! 

We thought the choices were bad last time. How DARE the fucking dems put Biden up there. One of the younger candidates could have mopped the floor with Trump. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

It was terrible. Trump fucked up by not highlighting foreign policy at all in his final two minutes. He missed a shit load of opportunities to score major points. You can tell he didn't prepare at all. 

All Biden had to do to win was not shit his pants and forget his name. He did that. Fuck is he old though! 

We thought the choices were bad last time. How DARE the fucking dems put Biden up there. One of the younger candidates could have mopped the floor with Trump. 

he was a lame duck candidate chosen to lose because they didn't want to win. Then covid happened and by the time they realized they could win it was too late. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump looked like a asshole. Even FOX says he failed.

oh and Trumps face looked like my old catchers mitt.

Hes toast.

Replace Trump with rich and that’s your wife’s family talking?

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Dude, you may be having a Biden moment, get a grip man. :lmao:

Nope.   I call them as I see them and Trump’s delivery was horrible.   He had as much ammo going in as any candidate ever and did not do well.   I'm not saying Biden did either but better than Trump.   Trump hardly looked at the camera.

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Spot on.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Nope.   I call them as I see them and Trump’s delivery was horrible.   He had as much ammo going in as any candidate ever and did not do well.   I'm not saying Biden did either but better than Trump.   Trump hardly looked at the camera.

As if your vote is going to change anyway. The debate was ugly but is anybody really surprised? You should know better, Trump isn't going to lay down like a puppy dog when the insults start flying. That's one thing I like about Trump is his tenacity. 

32 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As if your vote is going to change anyway. The debate was ugly but is anybody really surprised? You should know better, Trump isn't going to lay down like a puppy dog when the insults start flying. That's one thing I like about Trump is his tenacity. 

Never said it was.   I vote on his policies not how he debates but that doesn't change the fact that this performance will turn a small percentage a voters away from him.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Never said it was.   I vote on his policies not how he debates but that doesn't change the fact that this performance will turn a small percentage a voters away from him.   

I think you're right.  I think in terms of winner/loser that Biden won this debate, and America loses either way.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

I think you're right.  I think in terms of winner/loser that Biden won this debate, and America loses either way.

Don't agree with that.   Trump is keeping us out of wars, is tougher on China, better on immigration, tougher on human trafficking, lower taxes and rejects the Green new deal.   Policy wise he has been excellent.....just too bad he can't articulate it. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't agree with that.   Trump is keeping us out of wars, is tougher on China, better on immigration, tougher on human trafficking, lower taxes and rejects the Green new deal.   Policy wise he has been excellent.....just too bad he can't articulate it. 

I agree with everything you just posted and the fact that he can't articulate it is why Biden beat him out in this debate.  Trump beat himself.