Check your account email address ×

Kyle Rittenhouse

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: He could be your son. 

While I'd admire his chutzpah.....I'd kick my sons ass if he did something that stupid, regardless of how well intentioned he might have been.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Illinois not going to charge him. That means he got off. The dummies are thick here. :lol: 

Is that really your interpretation of my post? Then you try way harder then I do to stir the pot :lol:

One charge at a time will be dropped. The kid is still in Illinois and being treated very well . Wisconsin is having a hard time getting him extradited. Since he was acting in self defense, this will go away. Yo dumb asses. His mom didn’t drop him off with the gun to riot. His mom dropped him off in Kenosha in the morning  at work. He was a community life guard in Kenosha.  Some of his coworkers asked him to stay and help protect property. His friend loaned him the gun and he already had the first aid kit from being a Kenosha community life guard. I know these little facts are hard to believe and not in the media’s narrative. This charge that was just dropped kills the prosecutions case. He has had millions donated to his defense fund. They don’t need pay pal. The media duped the liberals again. Poor spin,looking like a fool again. His lawyers have unlimited help from hundreds of lawyers willing to donate time to get their name in the ring. Doesn’t look like there is a money problem for the fib kid that is in fact a hero.

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

While I'd admire his chutzpah.....I'd kick my sons ass if he did something that stupid, regardless of how well intentioned he might have been.

If this was your son,you would think twice. :lol:

22 hours ago, Woodtick said:

One charge at a time will be dropped. The kid is still in Illinois and being treated very well . Wisconsin is having a hard time getting him extradited. Since he was acting in self defense, this will go away. Yo dumb asses. His mom didn’t drop him off with the gun to riot. His mom dropped him off in Kenosha in the morning  at work. He was a community life guard in Kenosha.  Some of his coworkers asked him to stay and help protect property. His friend loaned him the gun and he already had the first aid kit from being a Kenosha community life guard. I know these little facts are hard to believe and not in the media’s narrative. This charge that was just dropped kills the prosecutions case. He has had millions donated to his defense fund. They don’t need pay pal. The media duped the liberals again. Poor spin,looking like a fool again. His lawyers have unlimited help from hundreds of lawyers willing to donate time to get their name in the ring. Doesn’t look like there is a money problem for the fib kid that is in fact a hero.

Saw today, the charges of crossing state lines was dropped/ not being pursued by the DA.

• Like 1