Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Damn B.you're going to hit 100 before me! :lol:

Well I guess if we want to be one of the cool kids now according to the main stream were going to have to go gay so I'm buying a Ski-Doo:hay:  

image233.jpg

Edited by Badger**

21 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Well I guess if we want to be one of the cool kids now according to the main stream were going to have to go gay so I'm buying a Ski-Doo:hay:  

image233.jpg

Easy on the doo remarks fawker!

esy7v_zps02aabd5c.gif

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

15 pages of Liberals blaming guns again? Skipped right over root cause(s) and went right to blaming the tool used to carry out such an awful thing SMH

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Snake said:

He was walking in with an AR and handguns. Who was gonna stop him?

I was being facetious.

How well has that worked out in the past?

Well not so well in light of Mateen being interviewed by the FBI in 2013 and 2014 three times and yet he was still able to lawfully purchase weapons and ammo last week.

A while back we had a discussion about being listed on the no-fly list as a disqualifier to legally purchase weapons and ammo, IMO this incident should finally put that argument to rest.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well not so well in light of Mateen being interviewed by the FBI in 2013 and 2014 three times and yet he was still able to lawfully purchase weapons and ammo last week.

A while back we had a discussion about being listed on the no-fly list as a disqualifier to legally purchase weapons and ammo, IMO this incident should finally put that argument to rest.

I could concur with this even before Orlando.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Where did he purchase the gun?  I can't go into any store or gun show and purchase a gun without having a background check.  Why did his background check go through? 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where did he purchase the gun?  I can't go into any store or gun show and purchase a gun without having a background check.  Why did his background check go through? 

Hit the search engines and go find out for us.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

His back round was clean.

You can't hold it against him for having the FBI just talking to him.

So the laws are in place already to stop this, but they didn't work? 

Why have a background check if they are not going to stop someone like this from obtaining the weapon?

Just now, racer254 said:

So the laws are in place already to stop this, but they didn't work? 

Why have a background check if they are not going to stop someone like this from obtaining the weapon?

He didn't do anything yet other then talk chit the way I hear it.